Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a big bruiser tonight. I think it was sleeping in the field I was crossing. I only saw it as it legged it into a wood. I had been lamping as I went but out of nowhere it appeared. I was

Missed it! At 40yds!!! I let this smallish adult get to close on dusk. I was fiddling with the NV and ended up rushing the shot. Fortunately there was no light source involved. I then walked

Snap mate. Once I think someone's a prick they're a prick for good. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Got a big bruiser tonight.

I think it was sleeping in the field I was crossing. I only saw it as it legged it into a wood. I had been lamping as I went but out of nowhere it appeared.

I was heading to where I heard a vixen just prior.

Anyway set the tripod. Turned the add-on, on and started squealing. Eventually I coaxed it into the field and shot him around 80+. Took only the one to kill him but another three convinced him after some protesting. Because of that I knew he was a big lad! Only the big lads soak them up like that!

IMG_20221028_220223.jpg.dd983f73dc7c286b69f27d3c4babaf2f.jpg

I then went to another farm and stalked a nice ginger vixen giving a final squeal to which she charged into me.

Stopped her at forty yards or so and the single shot ended it.

IMG_20221028_230235.jpg.275f41cddb0c76185c21d3e61dc47199.jpg

Oh and 9 rats with the 12g hushpower.

A jolly good night 😁

I wouldn’t say bigger foxes take any more killing mate .They are way down on what can take a bullet in my experience .Iffy shot placement will cause a head up ,rolling scenario no matter the calibre .

Link to post
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I wouldn’t say bigger foxes take any more killing mate .They are way down on what can take a bullet in my experience .Iffy shot placement will cause a head up ,rolling scenario no matter the calibre .

Shot placement was perfect, that is why I said it was dead but needed convincing.

In the past I have seen other large foxes carry a killing shot a short distance. From 357, 308, 270, 6.5mm, 243, 222, 223, 22hornet and 17remington, 22wmr and 22 LR.

No, they are not particularly tough but they certainly don't want to die either.

I have no issue if they don't go straight down. Just that I got the first one in the vitals.

Thanks for sharing your opinion (again) although not being asked for it. I am prepping myself for your next comments right this minute, half expecting something like 17hmr isn't up to the job or when you've done as much as me or some other demeaning condescending comment but hey, feel free.

  • Haha 2
Link to post

You two are 100% shagging you pair of melts .I don’t  need to be asked for an opinion as neither do either of you faggots .

If it was a kill shot on that large fox then why give it more ffs .Your a casual cowboy and the others just a mincer .

Get out and kill shit faggots .

  • Haha 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Shot placement was perfect, that is why I said it was dead but needed convincing.

In the past I have seen other large foxes carry a killing shot a short distance. From 357, 308, 270, 6.5mm, 243, 222, 223, 22hornet and 17remington, 22wmr and 22 LR.

No, they are not particularly tough but they certainly don't want to die either.

I have no issue if they don't go straight down. Just that I got the first one in the vitals.

Thanks for sharing your opinion (again) although not being asked for it. I am prepping myself for your next comments right this minute, half expecting something like 17hmr isn't up to the job or when you've done as much as me or some other demeaning condescending comment but hey, feel free.

Hmr is well up to it providing the cock on the stock is too .Get a grip ffs or you’ll find me riding your tail on every post .

Thought I was very polite in my reply to your story but if you want to play games I’m your man ,faggot .
Why is it you can write what the f**k you like but I can’t .News mate …watch this space mincer .

  • Like 1
Link to post

Truth hurts then FD 😩

so your condescending that your not the profound best fox hunter on this site 

well ant that a statement if true , bless my cotton sock, I don’t know what to say 

but I can assure you i will stand on every word you say , as we all know if you’ve wrote it , it has to be gospel 

have a nice day dick 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Hmr is well up to it providing the cock on the stock is too .Get a grip ffs or you’ll find me riding your tail on every post .

Thought I was very polite in my reply to your story but if you want to play games I’m your man ,faggot .
Why is it you can write what the f**k you like but I can’t .News mate …watch this space mincer .

Hook line and sinker.

That was easy wasn't it....

  • Haha 2
Link to post
28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

We will see what you find easy faggot .You meant to wind me up and now it’s payback 😄😈🤡👺👹🎃😼🙀😱🤕😷🤒

I think that sums you up really well. If what I said winds you up so much that your ego takes president over your brain maybe you are not suitable to have a firearms license.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...