• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a big bruiser tonight. I think it was sleeping in the field I was crossing. I only saw it as it legged it into a wood. I had been lamping as I went but out of nowhere it appeared. I was

Missed it! At 40yds!!! I let this smallish adult get to close on dusk. I was fiddling with the NV and ended up rushing the shot. Fortunately there was no light source involved. I then walked

Snap mate. Once I think someone's a prick they're a prick for good. 

Posted Images

No probs here Chris ,always light hearted for me mate .I suspect SD has kicked his dummy a good half mile though .Wont talk to me ??????

Who the feck puts  a chap on  ignore ,SD apparently .

Im surprised the other half of dumb and dumber hasn’t followed suit but still time .

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

FD 

you just can’t give it a rest can you , calling people names is childish, and yes I’m also guilty of that 

I take it you never took the chill pill ? 

I am chilled mate .

You see bud, if someone is going to act the c**t then expect it back .If SD can give it but can’t take it he’s a cull in my book and better off where he’s at .

If you read back to where he says my opinion wasnt asked for ,written to goad me ,then you’ll get why he received a bit of payback .

I only asked why he shot the fox a further 3 times after a kill shot but he thought he’d be clever and demean me ,well I guess that didn’t go so well .

You too think your smart with words sometimes but your not a melt like your mate and just take it on the chin which I respect .

No malice meant mate ,just banter that rolled on a bit .I have  been known to bear a grudge for 23 years mind so think yourself lucky ??.

That particular grudge ended when my dog killed his cat making us even .

A landowner shot  my lurcher back in the day for coursing a fox .All legal but it spilled on to his land and he was a hunting man .Slung my dog in a ditch before I got through the hedge but there he was with shotty under his arm and a shot fired few minutes ago .Said he took a shot at the fox but missed .I looked for the dog rest of the day until I went back and combed the area finding my dog in a ditch .The two were 20 yards apart as they went through the hedge so he did it on purpose .

23 years later I still had the perm next door and he still farmed the same piece .My mate had a unit on his farm and I just happened to be there with the terriers in the truck one day getting his digging gear  when we found the farmers cat had been shut in his unit .
Was a struggle but dog eventually caught it .Placed it by the farmhouse with a note saying we were even .

He told my mate he knew that day would come .

Every action has a reaction mate .Treat me as you wish to be treated and we will get along just dandy .

I’d just got the fac then mate or I’d of probably been locked up over it .However over the years I’ve found payback is best served cold so I bide my time .No one who has ever wronged me has gotten away with it so I ain’t starting that bollocks now ???

• Like 2