• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a big bruiser tonight. I think it was sleeping in the field I was crossing. I only saw it as it legged it into a wood. I had been lamping as I went but out of nowhere it appeared. I was

Missed it! At 40yds!!! I let this smallish adult get to close on dusk. I was fiddling with the NV and ended up rushing the shot. Fortunately there was no light source involved. I then walked

Snap mate. Once I think someone's a prick they're a prick for good. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, David.evans said:

Truth hurts then FD ?

so your condescending that your not the profound best fox hunter on this site 

well ant that a statement if true , bless my cotton sock, I don’t know what to say 

but I can assure you i will stand on every word you say , as we all know if you’ve wrote it , it has to be gospel 

have a nice day dick 

You on drugs as well as smoking his sausage ffs .How the f**k do we get from me telling him he didn’t need to treble tap that fox to you proving I’ve hurt your vagina .

Trouble is neither of you do enough to have any real time opinion and would rather the other spoke to cover their sore arses  .

We will see if you’ve more metal than your faggot friend .

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Who the duck does that,who the feck shoots a fox 3 more times after a supposed kill shot .

Faggots that’s who.

Well well 

dont that statement ring some bells , have you forgot about shooting foxes with the c50 that was fuked and then your mate continued with the 22lr 

just shows the mental abilities of your brain , calling names like a 6 year old 

ffs grow up man 

Just now, David.evans said:

Well well 

dont that statement ring some bells , have you forgot about shooting foxes with the c50 that was fuked and then your mate continued with the 22lr 

ffs grow up man 

Think your confusing me with fox hunter you daft old c**t .

Ill call names when I want and to who I want .Don’t like it then f**k off faggot .Probably report me though like a sore vagina would 

23 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Well well 

ffs grow up man 

You confused old faggot ...cant even argue with the right person.

Keep taking the medication, make sure your carer gives you the correct dosage ?

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

You confused old faggot ...cant even argue with the right person.

Keep taking the medication, make sure your carer gives you the correct dosage ?

Nah overdose the silly old c**t .Long overdue a sleep by his posts .

13 minutes ago, David.evans said:

FD 

read it again you muppet it’s says your mate (FH) not you ?

looks like your tiny brain is totally muddled up , must be by the shit you post 

I though FH was bad but buy fuc he’s a angle compared to you 

You stupid Feckin bandit .What the feck  has any of that got to do with me .You really are grasping at feck all you doddery melt .Get some Vegasil for the hurt fanny ,you’ll feel better .

59 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Well well 

ffs grow up man 

Where does it mention FH .It dosnt does it .Take a moment to realise your losing it melt then go hand your fac in cos you ain’t fit .

• Like 1