Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes it was as they told me, a mini stroke, its just buggered up balance a little, they brought a middle aged chap in during the night with a stroke, he is in a bad way,    keep. Well folks 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just spoke to him,he's not been well,he said to thank you all for your concern 👍 he will login when he's feeling better.👍

Just reflecting back on. My times out in. The field with my pal nell. Fek me we had some good times   out in all weather's, not a world beater but put her heart into her work, never took. Bunnies more

Felt for Keith after he lost his wife mate and he often gave me a bit of banter about my cooking. Although I have never met him I feel he's a good old countryman and would like to think he's okay.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Yes it was as they told me, a mini stroke, its just buggered up balance a little, they brought a middle aged chap in during the night with a stroke, he is in a bad way,    keep. Well folks 

My father in law who is 87, 88 in August has had numerous mini strokes which causes him to fall over a lot it’s like a cycle have a stroke fall over spend time in hospital come home, they have upped his meds for his blood pressure which seems to have stabilised him lately, we have tried to get him in full time care but his wife my mother in law who has alzheimers doesn’t want to leave the family home which they have lived in since the 1960s also he has dementia it’s not good getting old, it seems to be a full time job looking after them.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

he is in a bad way,    keep. Well folks 

Is that after 12 hours listening to your medical problems ?

Poor c**t is probably clawing for the morphine bottle ! Lol 😂 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2022 at 13:19, iworkwhippets said:

I'm. Gonna belt you one round the earhole, 😁 seriously though, when I had to get rid of my dogs, I was gonna leave this forum cos I had nowt constructive to say and I've thought about it again lately, but fek it, I will put up.with you a while longer, load of plebs lol 😁 

You could feel like you’re going mad as a box of frogs.., ten minutes on here and you feel like one of the sanest people going about. Stick about mate, you’re always good value 👍🏻
And get well soon.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

My father in law who is 87, 88 in August has had numerous mini strokes which causes him to fall over a lot it’s like a cycle have a stroke fall over spend time in hospital come home, they have upped his meds for his blood pressure which seems to have stabilised him lately, we have tried to get him in full time care but his wife my mother in law who has alzheimers doesn’t want to leave the family home which they have lived in since the 1960s also he has dementia it’s not good getting old, it seems to be a full time job looking after them.

Going through the same with my ole fella at the minute, dementia is a hateful thing to have to watch a loved one living through. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you get better kieth . When you said mini stroke I had visions of you posting a pic of you rubbing your chipolata up n down👍😂.  NHS is trying its best as you say but it’s failing in my eyes . Lost my ole man couple weeks back they did try thier best albeit slowly but they never gave up. Anyway don’t die I can’t afford flowers this week with time off for the jubilee 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Going through the same with my ole fella at the minute, dementia is a hateful thing to have to watch a loved one living through. 

Sorry to hear that it’s not nice a very slow deterioration, considering my wife’s Dad was a precision engineer in a controlled environment for the Mod and now he can’t string a sentence together hardly walk and relies on other people for almost everything it’s sad to see. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Sorry to hear that it’s not nice a very slow deterioration, considering my wife’s Dad was a precision engineer in a controlled environment for the Mod and now he can’t string a sentence together hardly walk and relies on other people for almost everything it’s sad to see

Flattop .....a Ray of sunshine 🌞 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...