• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just spoke to him,he's not been well,he said to thank you all for your concern ? he will login when he's feeling better.?

Felt for Keith after he lost his wife mate and he often gave me a bit of banter about my cooking. Although I have never met him I feel he's a good old countryman and would like to think he's okay.

Just reflecting back on. My times out in. The field with my pal nell. Fek me we had some good times   out in all weather's, not a world beater but put her heart into her work, never took. Bunnies more

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just spoke to him,he's not been well,he said to thank you all for your concern ? he will login when he's feeling better.?

Thats such a relief, good man @Daniel cain yes Keith we're all missing you.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Arry ,you ask about Keith regular ,you are either a very nice man or you've got him in the sweep .

Felt for Keith after he lost his wife mate and he often gave me a bit of banter about my cooking. Although I have never met him I feel he's a good old countryman and would like to think he's okay.

Cheers Arry

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

as you can see arry, after searching high n low for my password, im back, but the days of posting about my days out with dogs n ferrets, are over, so like ive said afore, ive nowt constructive to post, but i will continue to log on i enjoy the varied topics you all put up,    im a fine one to talk, ive lost my rag, just the once.   but never again, theres just no need for calling folks cnuts or whatever , civility costs nowt 

• Like 13
26 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

as you can see arry, after searching high n low for my password, im back, but the days of posting about my days out with dogs n ferrets, are over, so like ive said afore, ive nowt constructive to post, but i will continue to log on i enjoy the varied topics you all put up,    im a fine one to talk, ive lost my rag, just the once.   but never again, theres just no need for calling folks cnuts or whatever , civility costs nowt 

Good to hear from you keith

7 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

You owe me a tenner Arry....

? Glad you're well Keith ?

29 minutes ago, Borr said:

You owe me a tenner Arry....

? Glad you're well Keith ?

Don't remember that bet Joe.

Still don't give a f**k Keith I back and thats a good thing.

Cheers Arry.