Anyone trimming up

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've been teaching myself to airbrush paint so i made this table and airbrushed the good old union jack with the English Rose.......i made it as my spray table...... i'm loving it living over her

Did my bit for queen and Country yesterday.... ?

Four day bank holiday coming up, probably the last jubilee I,ll see so let’s have it, just putting a few flags up to get the ball rolling ??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Remember lads she bailed the nonce out. 

Bollocks to em all I say. 

As life long monarchist.....i now sadly agree. No support for fieldsports after the countryside has been so good to the whole Royal family. No speaking out about mass immigration even though its destroying our nation. No defence of Christianity even though part of the Queens title is 'defender of the faith'.....while Islam is promoted and defended at all costs. 

....i don't think Andrew was a nonce in fairness, but it was handled wrong. 

I will no longer dignify them with my support. And if she reads this.....tough! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

As life long monarchist.....i now sadly agree. No support for fieldsports after the countryside has been so good to the whole Royal family. No speaking out about mass immigration even though its destroying our nation. No defence of Christianity even though part of the Queens title is 'defender of the faith'.....while Islam is promoted and defended at all costs. 

How do you know she's not speaking out about them things , she could be doing it behind closed doors in meetings with those who matter .  

Shes our longest reigning monarch and I think that should be celebrated 

God save the Queen .

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

She will defo see this! And well done ? 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not an untrue word there unfortunately I just don’t understand how the powers above us can stand by and watch what’s happening the thing is it affects them as well, do they seriously think they will be spared if they get the upper hand no chance.

• Like 2

So when you've finished donating your salads, pastas and confectionary, finished off your can of fosters and boogied the night away in celebration in the name of the Royal Family.

Just remember that prince Andrew walked away completely untouched after being outed as a key member in a Child sex ring.

Just remember the Queen paid off his Bail in full.

Just remember all those young girls, who couldn't celebrate a birthday. All the young girls who hadn't seen their parents/family in years.

Remember All the lies that they told such as "Andrew doesn't sweat" because they think you're that f***ing stupid that you'll buy it.

And just remember that the majority stayed quiet for it all.

Nothing Royal about this Family.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2