Troy & Lilah

1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Are they quick enough ? I know they won’t be greyhound fast but fast enough so they won’t be one trick ponies ?

The bitch has gears and Can run the dog is starting to shape up now and is quicker than I thought he would be but the mother was a first x and she took all quarry for 8 seasons single and big number on lamp and father gen half x and he was no slouch either taking all quarry regularly so fingers crossed they won’t be one trick ponies mate. 

• Like 1

Yer hopefully will be just the job ? they don’t look as heavy as mine and he can run but not the quickest or sharpest at turning he would just run as fast as he could and take out what ever was in front of him be it his quarry or the farmers best gate ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Yer hopefully will be just the job ? they don’t look as heavy as mine and he can run but not the quickest or sharpest at turning he would just run as fast as he could and take out what ever was in front of him be it his quarry or the farmers best gate ?

Them gates an tek some rolling over 

2 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Yeah hopefully they will be mate, the bitch is rapid and turns excellent the dog is getting there aswell but hoping doesn’t get too heavy he was over 80lb 6 weeks ago but time will tell. Back end of next season should see what they are making no rush with them 

• Like 1