Lost my Brother-in-law recently and my sister gave me his Black Widow. Now not been into using catty's because I have arthritis in my thumbs but think I could may be use this one as it has the arm brace. Be nice to do it up again.

Well the red tubes are f****d and I can see them on line no prob's but there are black plastic pointed ferrel caps on frame that the rubber goes over and one is damaged that I think might damage a new tube. Any of you guys know it you can get replacements ?

Cheers Arry

47 minutes ago, Bird Catcher said:

If this is the black caps you mean Arry, the come with the Barnett bands. Usually tucked in the pouch. I personally bin them and the pouch and just use the tubes on a milbro fork.20220526_145722.jpg.6c830ea048b45cfd01aac7b54a1e6292.jpg

Many thanks mate. So are the grey bands stronger or better than the red? 

Cheers Arry

I really don't know mate. Haven't fitted them yet. Ment to do it a couple of weeks ago but been a bit busy with training a new pup. The word is they are the best but I've only used the red. They suit me with 12mm lead. What I can honestly tell you is they take a good few shots  to bed in, before you get the best out of them. All the best , and just keep practicing 

• Like 1

The Barnett tubes are good but really only suited for heavy ammo such as half inch lead. There's always the option of attaching flat bands to the bare forks which gives you far more choice  in the respect of draw weight and ammo. I'll hopefully attach a link to a video showing how it's done...

Edited by andysparks
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, walshie said:

It seems Stan's account has been hacked. I wouldn't recommend clicking on any of those.

Thanks mate is it possible to remove my last post plus the quote from Stan so nobody can open them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1