Texas shooting

Bidens got a f***ing cheek with his “For gods sake how much more carnage are we willing to take” comment !

Blokes like me have been saying that to treacherous f***ing arseholes like him for 50 years !……..only difference is, we get called nasty names or locked up for saying it !

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bear also in mind over a two year period of the Afghan conflict , there was an average of slightly more than one American a day being killed 

the toll rate went from 1000 to 2000 in slightly over thirty months 

On average you have 22 veterans die from suicide every day in America . That's about 8000 a year.

On 03/06/2022 at 17:38, paul sr said:

In 1992 there was the LA riots that lasted for 5 days . There was over  $1 billion in damages ,there was widespread looting and business burned to the ground . The korean business owners , got on to the roofs of there buisness with there legally held  firearms and defended there property . 

I remember seeing the news interview… popping people off from the roof they were ?

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

This is the second mass shooting in the city in the last week.
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Three people have died after more than a dozen were injured during a shooting just before...

The above are different incidents. 

On 04/06/2022 at 20:54, BGD said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Angeli Rose Gomez, who was handcuffed trying to rescue her kids at the Uvalde school shooting, said...

image.png.321f740d9e5263eb19c0cbb8a3838b62.png

Good to see they've got their priorities straight :no:

There's something dodgy going on here,that cheif didn't even have a radio or the keys,stinks to high heaven

On 03/06/2022 at 12:02, TOMO said:

is that really true mac.....i know there have been quite a few school shootings over the years ....but surly the usa has lost more active servicemen ....i mean there was Iraq..Afghanistan.... 

I'm not even going to bother trying Google that there is no way more kids have died than soldiers! 

Also if you want to stop school shootings there's a dead easy scientifically proven method, stop reporting on them give them no attention and they stop that has been proven, it's the same media frenzy whipping everyone into a storm to ban guns as the ones making them happen. Win win for the news outlets. The USA doesn't have the softest gun laws in the world they have more mass media divided down political lines than anywere else though and that's what causes mass shootings.

And finally why is everyone in GB obsessed with USA gun laws? Its their country their rules.

• Like 3