Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

So what you are saying is that you don't trust your own government, but your country has spent the best part of the last 70 years overturning other country's governments and installing the process of democracy that you don't trust? 

?

Distrust of government is fundamental to a free society. Following your government like sheep is the recipe for a dictatorship. A government that doesn’t have a healthy fear of their citizens is akin to a terrier having zero respect for its owner. Democracy is a beautiful thing as long as there are checks and balances. And for the record, I’m adamantly against my country sticking our nose in other countries business 95% of the time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.BBC.COM

Police say the man blamed the doctor for his back pain and had purchased a rifle only hours...

there you go exactly what I said earlier...man walks in to shop buys gun ...then pops up the hospital..and drops a few folk

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

there you go exactly what I said earlier...man walks in to shop buys gun ...then pops up the hospital..and drops a few folk

Bought an AR-15 enroute to the hospital. 

WWW.USATODAY.COM

A gunman shot and killed at least four people and himself Wednesday on the St. Francis...

10 hours ago, mackem said:

is that really true mac.....i know there have been quite a few school shootings over the years ....but surly the usa has lost more active servicemen ....i mean there was Iraq..Afghanistan.... 

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

is that really true mac.....i know there have been quite a few school shootings over the years ....but surly the usa has lost more active servicemen ....i mean there was Iraq..Afghanistan.... 

Yes mate, white house statistic ?

WWW.WHITEHOUSE.GOV

Cross Hall 7:32 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT:    On Memorial Day this past Monday, Jill and I...

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yes mate, white house statistic ?

WWW.WHITEHOUSE.GOV

Cross Hall 7:32 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT:    On Memorial Day this past Monday, Jill and I...

thats bloody shameful and really sad to hear......after all the brave lads that were killed in afgan etc.....more kids in school killed by nutters  ....blows your mind does that statistic 

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thats bloody shameful and really sad to hear......after all the brave lads that were killed in afgan etc.....more kids in school killed by nutters  ....blows your mind does that statistic 

That wasn’t the wording. School age children killed by guns was the wording right? It’s still a very significant stat.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

That wasn’t the wording. School age children killed by guns was the wording right? It’s still a very significant stat.

oh i get ya.....so it could be 16 17 year olds killed on the street in gangs etc....

still bad mind

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh i get ya.....so it could be 16 17 year olds killed on the street in gangs etc....

still bad mind

Yes. And suicides I suppose, which usually represent 50% of gun deaths.

It is still a significant stat but it’s been produced with an agenda and so worded to suit.

• Like 4

Approximately 32 people die every day from drunk driving related accidents. How dare we continue to consume such a beverage that provides no utility other then intoxication. Side note: I lost my grandmother and aunt to a drunk driver. I still consume alcohol. I just don’t drive intoxicated. Imagine that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In 1992 there was the LA riots that lasted for 5 days . There was over  $1 billion in damages ,there was widespread looting and business burned to the ground . The korean business owners , got on to the roofs of there buisness with there legally held  firearms and defended there property . 

• Like 1