Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You’ll get shit hares where he runs as well don’t worry about that. Thing is people think they’re watching a good hare when alot of the time the dogs just a shit killer that makes the hare look good

you k ow after a few bends if it’s a real un 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Gene said:

He's more of a dog man than a breeder isn't he, just buys em in, still, he clearly knows how to bring a dog on and get the best out of them it seems.

Still, video clips are more often than not showing you highlight reels, you'd have to see the dogs week in and week out to make a fair judgement on them.

I saw a few clips of that Kim bitch he had she was a classy thing, my type of runner. I reckon you’d call MP more of a dog runner than a dog man. He gives them plenty stick and some thrive on it but they’re all bought in, a good dog man rears a pup from 8 weeks and makes a good un out of it

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Gene said:

I'm not sure if she's related to Lucky mate, don't think so.

it was more her running style with her tail up like lucky that i was getting at.related or not she seems to be in control all the time in this clip.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Gene said:

I don't think that's what he's about though mate, I believe he's in to matching so raising a pup for a lifetime of hunting maybe isn't what he's looking to do. If there's something better out there then he's going to make a bid for it.

Coursing games full of wealthy men that buy in someone else’s hard work, don’t mistake them for dog men though, take away their money they’d probably never have a good dog

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, Gene said:

Tbf mate is it much different than buying a pup off a good breeder?

I think he reared Lucky from a pup so he deserves the credit for the dog IMO.

he’s just ruthless why he always has quality about him think nothing of leaving full litters on the fen 

he only wants the naturals then he shows them quality hares and plenty of them 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he’s just ruthless why he always has quality about him think nothing of leaving full litters on the fen 

he only wants the naturals then he shows them quality hares and plenty of them 

That's not a dog man regardless of his success that's a cnut ? 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Gene said:

Bad do that mate, to some folk they are just a possession mate, heartless maybe but that's how some people roll.

He's big in to matching so won't accept shit, still, he should at least do right by the dog at the end of the day.

He’s not big into matching at all just does it for the love of it 

3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

He’s not big into matching at all just does it for the love of it 

?i don’t think lucky had good record matching did he ?

Edited by mC HULL
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate Ive had dogs that never made the grade but Ive always done the right thing by them

he be thinking these 6 pups cost me 3 k there shite i arent wasting another 600 getting em pts 

as i said ruthless but as had some excellent dogs