Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol plastic pikeys ? you think only pikeys hare course or we’re the first to ? 

a pure saluki was clocked at 43 mph for guineas book of world records 

greys have been clocked over 50 

And a whippet is faster than both of them  ????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Gene said:

I've had lurchers that you couldn't handle my little mole catcher.

Question is, why you still hiding behind those curtains. ?

So why haven't you got a lurcher/runner now, greb?

I know you have work commitments etc, but you've been asking for f****n ages about a lurcher or courser, but if if your situation is still the same as it was a few months ago, why are you still asking?

8 minutes ago, Gene said:

Get em in Blacky, must be itching at this time son. ?

I would but I'm away at 4 in the morning  got a 24 hr quest ticket on a syndicate fishing Greb I find you disrespectful especially to older lads and you are a know it all. over the years I have seen your type many times and the owners voice as over compensated to what they own I love to see any good dog work but you can't even keep a pet looking healthy and  well sad really but you crack on 

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So why haven't you got a lurcher/runner now, greb?

I know you have work commitments etc, but you've been asking for f****n ages about a lurcher or courser, but if if your situation is still the same as it was a few months ago, why are you still asking?

He's been offered pups mate..

The boy is a 100% total messer and dreamer...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Good escape, didn’t take you long to conjure that one up ?

Just back in, would have been better having a pint with Greb, instead of listening to a load of wingers complaining about paying £1 a week for a huge plot of land !

The Toll , that's by the river, isn't it ? I'm sure there's an ancient law that allows you to fish on that stretch for free.

Id be intrigued to have a pint with him.......see if it's all an act, a wind up, who knows ? He might be a genuine lad......you soon find out when you meet in person, most people's internet persona is just an act.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Id be intrigued to have a pint with him.......see if it's all an act, a wind up, who knows ? He might be a genuine lad......you soon find out when you meet in person, most people's internet persona is just an act.

Cheers.

Greb's must be an act, he can't be such a prick in real life, surely?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3