Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

2 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I like a run on a hare in daylight but I’ll be honest my dogs have missed their fair share on the lamp, them coursing breds are sound for long runs in daylight but give them 8-10 at night a lot of them can’t hack the pace, I’ll get called a liar no doubt but just what I’ve seen

? they kill em like bunny on the lamp not even one bend ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I like a run on a hare in daylight but I’ll be honest my dogs have missed their fair share on the lamp, them coursing breds are sound for long runs in daylight but give them 8-10 at night a lot of them can’t hack the pace, I’ll get called a liar no doubt but just what I’ve seen

Easiest thing in the world hares ont lamp apparently a ferret can nobble um

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hares by me nobody will catch on lamp, they’re easier during the day, don’t care what anybody says, During day a dog can settle in an get in an out hedges, cover an woods with hare, during the night it’s out beam an gone in first field, aye some nights dog might get lucky an catch out beam but there ain’t no way that’s happening regular ?

Won’t get no arguments from me there mate I’ve seen some real good runs on hares at night

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hares by me nobody will catch on lamp, they’re easier during the day, don’t care what anybody says, During day a dog can settle in an get in an out hedges, cover an woods with hare, during the night it’s out beam an gone in first field, aye some nights dog might get lucky an catch out beam but there ain’t no way that’s happening regular ?

That's it they just piss off out the beam ,u need 20 foot stilts on 

41 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

There was me thinking I would get called a liar, but I think that’s more likely to be directed at you now, cheers

40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

all have these fast types with good mouths ? can’t even kill em on the lamp ? 

there’s some good dogs out the lads you need to open your eyes and see some ? 

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Some times it’s not down to the dog it’s the ground , dog can be best dog in the world but still miss if the ground is terrible 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

When I was younger I’d have invited you for a day out, but over the years I’ve learned there’s no point trying to show people things when they’ve got their head stuck in the mud. Your dogs keep you happy and that’s a good thing, no better feeling than being proud of your dog, but be under no illusion the type you keep would be left wanting in a number of disciplines. That being said you love the type you keep and I respect that

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

When I was younger I’d have invited you for a day out, but over the years I’ve learned there’s no point trying to show people things when they’ve got their head stuck in the mud. Your dogs keep you happy and that’s a good thing, no better feeling than being proud of your dog, but be under no illusion the type you keep would be left wanting in a number of disciplines. That being said you love the type you keep and I respect that

i don’t run teeth but a few good sized ones i come across during the day i will slip on but i don’t look for em mate used to when young but not now not the numbers they once was they took the biggest hit since the ban i think 

7 hours ago, brian c said:

Obviously if ur walking on foot and land has hills and dips hares or rabbits will have the advantages 

It's not just that ground Brian there's a golf courses aswell there's one near me your lucky to catch a bunny on the light or first light and never mind the local hares and if it's wet and greasy it's as dangerous as any land to a dog