Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You're doomed to failure, charts, 100%.

Magoo still thinks it's OK, to wander the countryside, from end of april/early May, in hiking boots, in pursuit of leverets,  just so he can say 'at least I'm out doing a bit, and my pups get fur in their mouth, so are learning'.

It's EASY for anyone to exercise young dogs, without walking em through places where you know there are going to be leverets about.

And that's just some of the less positive things I can think of.  ?

me dog pup 11 month old shaark great nose   knows when to slow up on ground when to gear up smashing cover 

all on its own hasnt been slipped on anything just took out few hour every day entered itself it’s a natural aswell ? 

why would i listen to you mate i had better dogs as i started getting pubes then out you have ever kennelled 

why don’t you borrow your lads whippet and show me one stop some hares this year and i’ll show you this dog pup show it how it’s done ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Don’t be fooled it'll deter most, it’s easy to talk big but when it comes down to a possible sentence a lot of men won’t be so keen on dogs then 

Might deter some. I can't remember who said it first but most people don't go out expecting to be caught. Most people go out to get away with it in which case the penalties are not foremost in their mind.                                                                      If they do get caught they see it as a reason to do better next time.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Might deter some. I can't remember who said it first but most people don't go out expecting to be caught. Most people go out to get away with it in which case the penalties are not foremost in their mind.                                                                      If they do get caught they see it as a reason to do better next time.

If anyone rocks up ,turn into a tree wi a Hereford accent 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

me dog pup 11 month old shaark great nose   knows when to slow up on ground when to gear up smashing cover 

all on its own hasnt been slipped on anything just took out few hour every day entered itself it’s a natural aswell ? 

why would i listen to you mate i had better dogs as i started getting pubes then out you have ever kennelled 

why don’t you borrow your lads whippet and show me one stop some hares this year and i’ll show you this dog pup show it how it’s done ? 

Yeah, whatever, Magoo.  Magoo by name, Magoo by nature.  ?

29 minutes ago, Gene said:

Straight through the jugular there mate.

You're just not seeing it, greb.  To try to hurt someone's feelings, the person who's feelings they are trying to hurt, has actually got to give a f**k.

? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Gene said:

What's the top end a greyhound has been clocked at, 40-45?

No way a cheetah can run almost double that and no way a hare can reach those speeds.

greyhounds been clocked 50 mph i recon there hares will be able to run 45 mph some on them tracks really kick on 

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just like course times and slip distances...........?

Cheers.

it’s hard to underestimate coursing times will a stop watch chart my little bitch killed one 5 mins got straight on another an lost that at 12 mins this bit a land winter your dog hasn’t got 5 mins plus in it you will be carrying off the land 

when i have messed about with lads with range finder most a the time distances are underestimated 

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s hard to underestimate coursing times will a stop watch chart my little bitch killed one 5 mins got straight on another an lost that at 12 mins this bit a land winter your dog hasn’t got 5 mins plus in it you will be carrying off the land 

when i have messed about with lads with range finder most a the time distances are underestimated 

Of course there's runs that last five or more minutes, I know, I've had them, but the number of times I've asked " how long do you think that run was ?" and the answer has been, "  five minutes" and I've replied " no, it was just under two minutes" !

And people tell you they've had 500 yard slips on the lamp, and I say you couldn't even see the rabbit at 500 yards, and when it's paced out it way less than 200 !

Stand at the scratch line at a whippet track and look up to the finish line, 150 yards, then imagine 500 yards !

Yes, of course there's long runs, five minutes or more, and very long slips, but most people over estimate, wether on purpose or by mistake.

Ive seen it to many times. ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course there's runs that last five or more minutes, I know, I've had them, but the number of times I've asked " how long do you think that run was ?" and the answer has been, "  five minutes" and I've replied " no, it was just under two minutes" !

And people tell you they've had 500 yard slips on the lamp, and I say you couldn't even see the rabbit at 500 yards, and when it's paced out it way less than 200 !

Stand at the scratch line at a whippet track and look up to the finish line, 150 yards, then imagine 500 yards !

Yes, of course there's long runs, five minutes or more, and very long slips, but most people over estimate, wether on purpose or by mistake.

Ive seen it to many times. ?

Cheers.

to be fair mate when i said 500 yds that was keeping the lamp on the dog when it’s behind something open land 

but i’ve seen dogs get on stuff 500 yds daytime some land it’s not even a 1/3 of 

150 yds isn’t far mate some lads kick a football that far ? 

i can hit target at 100 yds with a 1.77 ? 

Edited by mC HULL