Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I’m afraid I’d be up for nothing with you mate , I try and skip most of your posts on here if possible , meeting you would be just be too much as I’m not a very social person on the best of times with tidy folk 

everyone meets me gets on with me ron just i talk facts mate not shit as we would see if you took the mooch out ?

8 minutes ago, Gene said:

Very true, and will jump ditches all the same.

Never seen deer cover ground so effortlessly, they would surprise folk who's never seen a dog behind one.

Not many animals will cover ground like a red. Weather on the open moor or inland in country with lots of hedges. Not a lot slow them down. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gene said:

What's that Bangers? ?

bangers ? 

i had mates down he’d just blagged you even though you wasn’t turning up bangers wants a run this season i’ll beat him with a first season dog after giving him one hare head start ? 

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

everyone meets me gets on with me ron just i talk facts mate not shit as we would see if you took the mooch out ?

I bet the winter nights fly by with you , just sitting there listening to you constant breed blind chat ? I’d rather stick pins in my bollacks ? but thanks for the offer ?

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He excited cos he talking dogs with the dogs owners ?

Thank f**k I've taken a bit of a back seat, to all this testosterone fuelled 'my dog is the best' SHITE!!  I'd be getting quite emotional and worked up, if I was of that sort of disposition, after reading some of the posts in this thread!!  ?

1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

I bet the winter nights fly by with you , just sitting there listening to you constant breed blind chat ? I’d rather stick pins in my bollacks ? but thanks for the offer ?

Still thinking about then ron

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, king said:

I lived on solsbury Hill in a caravan..

I jumped off a mountain above the village with a paraglider..and yes I had about 6 bongs and a few cans of Stella.. 

I haven't touched drugs for nearly 20yrs now..

And I will be on HS2 soon on a dozer..come down and stand by the fence..I will park next to the fence and rev the engine for you greb..and when you are jumping up.and down waving your arms and screaming brooomm brooommm I will throw you a 10p mixed bag of sweets..

Tickled me that ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gene said:

In good time young charger, you don't just rush in DC.

If you’re after getting a pup on better sooner rather than later, if you get something that’s been born autumn/winter time it’ll be a more awkward age to start the following September, especially for a courser if that’s what you’re after 

1 minute ago, Gene said:

I need to get things in order mate before I get a runner. 

Be a lot less coursing type pups being bred when this new law comes in that’s for sure. Moneys gone right out of it, I know of a couple recent litters and lads can’t give them away for free never mind sell them

3 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Be a lot less coursing type pups being bred when this new law comes in that’s for sure. Moneys gone right out of it, I know of a couple recent litters and lads can’t give them away for free never mind sell them

Whats that d h