Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

daytime descent slip roe will pull 90percent a bull xs all over the shop 

Some roe in the day especially on big arable land that know what a dog is can make many dogs look daft however there bred??

• Like 1

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Gene said:

Grafting from dusk till dawn and now 40 mile on the rock solid.

I'm telling you boys when I get my runner it's taking over this place, game over, you might as well hang em up.

I'll beet any man born from his mother's c**t!

Up the Fox!

IMG20220529064625.jpg

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
15 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

A roebuck can take some keeping hold of for a dog, once seen a fallow buck break through a new smooth metal wire fence, thick stuff as well 

Aye roe bucks are a handful sometimes had a dog sparked clean out have a few teeth knocked out seen a few nasty injuries of good bucks..... bitch feeling sorry for herself after a good night the winter past

63DABC54-AD29-4E74-BCFD-329DC1733D39.jpeg

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Gene said:

What you thinking, don't say kelpie.

Greb, just a long shot, but were you in a Beefeater restaurant not to far from Morpeth last night, around six ? ?

Sorry, Friday night.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
On 28/05/2022 at 17:44, chartpolski said:

There would be no "lurchers" without the greyhound as the base breed.

Yes, ok, any sight hound could be the base breed for a "lurcher", but the greyhound gives the basic necessity of speed.

Thats why people crossed collies, Beddy, bull, Saluki , Whippet, deerhound, whatever, with Greyhound, to put the speed into the mix.

There wouldn't be any " coursing types" if men hadn't crossed greyhounds and Salukis.

The holy grail was to breed a dog with the speed of the greyhound and the stamina of the saluki, which has damn near been achieved !

The coursing type is now almost breeding true to type, but no one should ever knock the influence the Greyhound has had on all lurcher breeding.

Cheers.

Perhaps these have no greyhound in them, maybe they're whipets of somut !

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Could be.....those whippets come in all shapes and sizes;

IMG_0105.JPG.23c79ad031ea1b39b819fdf1780eccfd.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG.5a02ba34ff2624b23d9db88f854fc0dc.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG.5ded13ca8509a87fa2833ae4d3ef163c.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG.f59052f7c0fae0bbe826cab9b2d00f1c.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG.59a7702e8eb0285df3a56b1e2791d822.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg.3df8d1288fb4fc50bb4e0d5a63b70e73.jpg

IMG_1536.JPG.d6feb97e12760cf4352bfb25137ab3b3.JPG

Cheers.

Aye I know all about them things, my family in both Derbyshire and Hampshire still keep whippets. However none nowhere near the stamp of dog in my photos.

Just now, Black neck said:

I heard levi got a third leg  no wonder all them housewife were up for the borrowing like

Its that long ago I cannot remember it, I think third leg fell of on the stumps one morn.