Krals Rule OK

9 minutes ago, philpot said:

My shooting pal had one of those NP02, good little guns but he sold it for some reason however today he told me he popped in to our rfd and picked up the NP03 just for garden shooting.

Phil

Yerr, they look a good bit of fun they do??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, they look a good bit of fun they do??

Wait until I show you what my dear wife has bought for garden plinking.............

I will get some photos done and posted.

Phil

• Like 1
On 11/06/2022 at 19:53, philpot said:

Wait until I show you what my dear wife has bought for garden plinking.............

I will get some photos done and posted.

Phil

I'm thinking about an O2 or a basic Puncher as a project, before I attack the Jumbo the joint best gun I have lol

• Like 1
On 11/06/2022 at 19:00, tomburras said:

Here's my np02 iv had a while - love it.

Kral are the ones to watch 

I think Tom 

And for very little money 

That looks the business that Tom 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 2
12 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Kral are the ones to watch 

I think Tom 

And for very little money 

That looks the business that Tom 

Atvbjimmy ???

Cheers! I added a paintball bottle stock cover to shorten it and the cheap discovery scope is great too. Also got a Chinese compressor to fill it for £130 great little set up. I think I paid £329 for the gun and get loads of shots per fill too?

• Like 1

Just been setting up an NP03 this morning for my pal as his garden gun but the mod was clipping and way to heavy so that needs changing but with one of my mods on it was pellet on pellet in my garden, Nice thing with this gun is you set the scope for optimum position with the adjustable stock set forward a little then simply click the release button and slide the stock right back for using the Pard 007, 10 sec job and a good idea in mt opinion.

DSCF3854.JPG

DSCF3855.JPG

Phil

• Like 2

Interesting development with this gun, I picked up another mod to help my buddy out but it was still spreading the group like a shotty. In fact we tested two hw mods which were no better although with no mod, it is pellet on pellet. I can only assume the thread of the barrel is sloppy which it feels like it all the way until it meets the rebate in the barrel where it goes solid BUT I am guessing the thread is badly cut.

Needless to say the rifle is boxed up ready to go back next week.

Phil

11 hours ago, JakeFury said:

I think an NP03 might be an even better gun to mod as the Lane Reg will be an easy fit with the front bottle rather than the rear one. 

One thing that struck me was the adjustable stock is a bit wobbly which does mean getting your face firmly set on the stock in the same position is not so easy. I think the NP02 is a better gun IMHO

Phil

• Like 1