Working German shepherds

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

What was it u didn't like about it ,was it too aggressive like ,the scare me anyway 

Everything he was unbalanced I believe,fiercely aggressive to my dogs,quiet as a mouse outside the house...rotten f****r of a dog

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only downside what I've seen wi gsd and the crosses is that the owners often appear quite strange 

I'd rather have a lobotomy than keep another of the fuckers.,.

I'd rather have a bottle infront o me than a frontal lobotomy  So

Posted Images

11 hours ago, cantona said:

That’s what I’ve been trying to find more info about, ddr Czech east European lines , I know someone who had black Czech bitches but had them kennelled all the time so didn’t really do much with them, I think they would make a decent guard ,house ,and mouching dog 

Yeah there are good 1s out there have a shop about like anything avoid like the plague hyped up kennels because il guarantee there hyped up for a reason there plenty of decent enough 1s out there 

15 hours ago, cantona said:

That’s what I’ve been trying to find more info about, ddr Czech east European lines , I know someone who had black Czech bitches but had them kennelled all the time so didn’t really do much with them, I think they would make a decent guard ,house ,and mouching dog 

Theres some good stuff about over here just tread carefully my pal got one off a uk breeder its more annoying than any mal or herder the imported stuff thats teeth on a lead types are normally working off nerve not ideal. Id stay away from anything thats police type as again most aint ideal

Edited by C.green

My old man has one, i absolutely hate it. It's protective as f**k of him and my little brother, ridiculously fawning and submissive to me and my sister and randomly bites anyone else if not watched like a hawk. To be fair to the dog it's my dad's fault, it needs work and time put into it and hes too old and busy. I tried to get it rehomed by C Green a while back but dad backed out at the last minute so I washed my hands of the thing. It's an accident waiting to happen in my opinion.

I would never, ever have one.

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Had shepherds and Rottweilers , the shepherds were generally better guards 

A bloke I knew trained guards and he was saying similar but if a rotty grabs you your not running off with it attached to you unlike some of them little Mali types. The same bloke said the most dangerous dog he ever saw was a neo bitch that had been egged on to everyone that had passed the terrace house it lived on and it was after killing everybody. 

Edited by gnipper