NEVER FORGET

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? B

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

Posted Images

If you need a bit of cheering up, there are YouTube videos where you can hear the gunshots and see the police dragging those 2 b*****ds around afterwards :yes:

The only problem is that they weren't shot dead there and then.

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, socks said:

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

And it's 5 years to the day since the Manchester Arena bombing.  R.I.P. 

D.

And I just can’t find words to or join in with you boys…..look at the spans of time there……and in that span of time what the f**k did British people do about it ?, who cares ?

Nothing and f***ing nobody ! 

No, I am mistaken, what they did was clapped people who “took the knee” (stupid f***ing phrase !), voted for the same people who brought these killers  to our society and our lives……I could go on but I just can’t bring myself too…….f**k sake like ! Devastating :( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

If you need a bit of cheering up, there are YouTube videos where you can hear the gunshots and see the police dragging those 2 b*****ds around afterwards :yes:

The only problem is that they weren't shot dead there and then.

Didn't one of them try to sue the prison service or government for failing in their duty of care to him after he got some teeth knocked out in an attack? Should have been birched every week without fail live on TV for as long as he lived, absolute scum. 

• Like 3

I don't want to speak out of turn or be disrespectful.....but.... Ive got to agree with WILF. 

Never forget???...... The country couldn't give a flying fck! Lee rigbys parents made it very clear they didn't want anything to do with any nationalist /anti extremists groups that have tried to remember Lee. Every one of these Islamic extremist attacks should be a catalist for change but we did nothing. 

A young girl had her head cut off last year on a local park in Bolton by an illegal immigrant that had failed all his appeals yet was still walking the streets.....im sure he was Ukrainian.....ive just spent 15mins searching for the story but can't even find it. 

Remember Lee? Don't make me laugh 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Emily Jones, seven, was stabbed by a stranger as she played in Queen's Park, Bolton.

Obviously this was someone with serious mental issues....but....it was still an illegal immigrant who should of been deported years before. The entire town should be rioting and calling for proper immigration controls