Insults.. aimed at you..

Well.. after a roll about on our Doris earlier.. she branded me a "fly tipper"..

What are you on about i says?? You're no better than them she replys.. "You show up unexpected.. dump your load.. and just f@@k off leaving a mess behind" 

A fair assessment to be honest!!

Anyone else been insulted recently??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Well.. after a roll about on our Doris earlier.. she branded me a "fly tipper"..

What are you on about i says?? You're no better than them she replys.. "You show up unexpected.. dump your load.. and just f@@k off leaving a mess behind" 

A fair assessment to be honest!!

Anyone else been insulted recently??

Mine’s like the council tip.., always seems to be fcuking closed when you want to use it.

• Haha 2

Hippy traveller for 20 years,junkie for 10 and a homeless mess of a man during some of those 10 years...Call me something i ain't ever heard :laugh:..

Mind you got into a bit of a do with a neighbour over his fireworks landing on my bang shy terrier run last year and during the chat he told me he'd do a "old git", like me ,,never been called "old" before in anger and it did cut a bit :shok:..Still there's a bit of life left in this old dog and he's not as fit and strong as he thought he was and firework night was ended up real quiet around me,,:D

• Like 1