4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Anyone paying more than a quid for a cup of coffee has more money than sense ! ? !

Lidl's own brand Gold Blend, £2:20 a jar.

A man right up my street

SINDASOX ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a McDonald's and a Tim Horton opened right next to each other here so a dollar a coffee, but they have stopped the unlimited refills.  Had a really nice cup at an independent yesterday 2

My Mrs bought a new stainless steel flask.....2 days later I posted it to Ireland full of toad spawn. Poor woman is still searching for it ???

Anyone paying more than a quid for a cup of coffee has more money than sense ! ? ! Lidl's own brand Gold Blend, £2:20 a jar. Take a flask full to the allotment, sit in the sun with the chick

Posted Images

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Exactly the same born . 

I rarely drink anything then than water , lucazade  or coffee 

we’ve got a proper machine in the office stacked with granules from a coffee firm called contact coffee , some of the names are a bit cringe but it’s part an parcel of the whole instagram CrossFit operator image , 

I get those 3 in 1 sachets and bury them constantly all day . Never asleep before midnight ??

Sometimes I have to ponder just how we are friends ! 

I’m going to phone your wife and get her to iron you out for being a buffoon !

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Take a flask full

I hardly know anyone that uses a flask anymore. I use an old Stanley one and it goes all over with me. If I pre-warm it the contents are still hot enough to drink 24hrs later.

I have a large French press coffee maker that fills my flask and a cup for the wife. Lots of good hot coffee for pennies.

17 minutes ago, borderboy said:

I hardly know anyone that uses a flask anymore. I use an old Stanley one and it goes all over with me. If I pre-warm it the contents are still hot enough to drink 24hrs later.

I have a large French press coffee maker that fills my flask and a cup for the wife. Lots of good hot coffee for pennies.

My Mrs bought a new stainless steel flask.....2 days later I posted it to Ireland full of toad spawn. Poor woman is still searching for it ???

• Haha 8

In Starbucks at the minute, no electricity in a couple of mile radius from home, just had a massive storm tear through, hail the size of marbles, huge rain storm, wind, dozens of big trees down, loads of damage, lasted 20 minutes, one moment nice weather, then the sky darkened, twenty minutes later the storm ceased as quickly as it began, sun's out now, and I needed a coffee ☕?

IMG_20220521_155745.jpg

Screenshot_20220521_183121.jpg

Screenshot_20220521_183132.jpg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, TOMO said:

it can get expensive when you tot it up ..

I went through a stage of getting a hot chocolate from Mcdonald on the way home from work 4..5 nights a week...then looked at me bank statement one month...soon knocked that on the head

One of the lads always complaining about being skint then said  him and his mrs gets a Macdonald's breakfast every morning on way to him dropping her off at work and on there way home get a Starbucks I said how much that cost he said dont know never looked when he did not far off £20 a day he's just sent me picture and msg of 2 travel mugs saying I'll make mi own??

• Like 2

I've never been in a Starbucks or Costa - I can't be doing with all those daft names and the weird foam on the top.

I do like a couple of strong cups of a decent instant before I leave for work, then I drink water all day.

The missus likes good coffee - this is her favourite at the moment which, to be fair, is quite nice.

IMG_20220522_104959.jpg

46 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've never been in a Starbucks or Costa - I can't be doing with all those daft names and the weird foam on the top.

I do like a couple of strong cups of a decent instant before I leave for work, then I drink water all day.

The missus likes good coffee - this is her favourite at the moment which, to be fair, is quite nice.

IMG_20220522_104959.jpg

Civet shit ! ?? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

IMG_20220522_104959.jpg

Indonesian Kopi-coffee Luwak-civet, it used to be niche and expensive, now they farm the cats to produce it in other countries as well as indo. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Vile stuff, can't even stick the smell of it.

Think I must've been about 14 the last time I drank coffee.

I'm the opposite I didn't have my first cup of coffee till about 6 years ago but only have 1 pint pot in a morning but last year in Thailand I had my first iced coffee and had 1 everyday tried a few over here but 9/10 I've tried have been crap.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

IMG_20220522_104959.jpg

thats the cat shit one....isnt it the most expensive coffee in the world

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thats the cat shit one....isnt it the most expensive coffee in the world

No mate, it's now elephant coffee or something like that, same process though, fermenting the beans as it goes through the elephants digestive system,different coffee but on the same principle. 

• Like 1