What would you suggest for This, please? I mean the spaghetti.

P1010001.JPG.0d742cfea1957228d4e32873846ac36b.JPG

I know cutting everything shorter and refitting plugs is the probable proper answer. But, fukk me! If you saw me fukking around today, fiddling about trying to trim a bit of fresh flex and fit a plug? You'd have snatched it away from me and done it yeself, in moments, before throwing it back! :icon_redface:

No. I was rather thinking of one of those neat, plastic boxes you guys would know about. Stuff the fukking lot into one of those, stuck to the wall. I could probably manage some more bits of trunking, just to make everything look joined up from there too.

What ye reckon? Any compelling reason why not?

7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

What would you suggest for This, please? I mean the spaghetti.

P1010001.JPG.0d742cfea1957228d4e32873846ac36b.JPG

I know cutting everything shorter and refitting plugs is the probable proper answer. But, fukk me! If you saw me fukking around today, fiddling about trying to trim a bit of fresh flex and fit a plug? You'd have snatched it away from me and done it yeself, in moments, before throwing it back! :icon_redface:

No. I was rather thinking of one of those neat, plastic boxes you guys would know about. Stuff the fukking lot into one of those, stuck to the wall. I could probably manage some more bits of trunking, just to make everything look joined up from there too.

What ye reckon? Any compelling reason why not?

The fire brigade ?

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The fire brigade ?

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nice to see somebody with ocd ?

Yeah. Right. Come on, you fukkers; Get it over with! :laugh:

I've just taken that fukking wood off the wall too. Been there god knows how many years now! I'm on the march, here. Getting shit done.

Yeah, thanks @sid g but, aside from the more recent condemnation from reviewers ~ I'm seeing more and more of this, lately. I nearly gave up completely on buying a quilt, the other night! ~ I rather feel I'd be replacing one niggle with another ?

Actually, looking at my wires, right now? I wonder if a straight couple of bits of trunking might not be my best bet? Maybe two, dropping down to a smaller box than I'd envisaged. Tuck any spare cable in there. Fit it snug against the horizontal?

Dunno. I'm thinking on my feet here. 'Summer' is far too short. It's like a supermarket dash, here. Trying to get so much done.

I'd go careful with tucking excess wire into a box - I've seen stuff like that heat up.

You could build a cupboard around it - leaving a hole or hatch on the side that's big enough to pass a plug through.

If you make it big enough, the bottom part could give more storage.

Also (I'm honestly not taking the piss) if you do build a cupboard around it, it might be prudent to put a smoke detector in there.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The one said:

I would be plugging in a humidifier to get rid of that damp 

De-humidifier ..  a humidifier is to keep moistness in a room 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Plug in one of each. Leave them to fight it out :good:

Aye but go with the humidifier first them the mushrooms will pay for the De humidifier 

Is that extension plugged into a socket in a garage or outbuilding? I’d get a spark in mate even if you don’t know one find a local one that’s recommended word of mouth as genuine get him round and pay him his hourly rate just to get his advice ……Because the above and I only done my first years apprenticeship looks suspect as f**k even without knowing what each of those is powering