This is what we're up against.......

Knife awareness week ffs.

........... How about we make the other 51 weeks of the year 'Stop and search and taser the little b*****ds' week :hmm:

This is a Local Facebook group and, the dipstick that posted this has actually mentioned toothpicks and spoons....... toothpicks and spoons for f**k sake :doh:

.......... this is a rural county, full of field sports but, we're infested with these wet wipes - they almost internally combust with support when a local sab puts a post up.

Check out his last paragraph - he actually said that knives cause crime. Wanker :laugh:

When my daughter started secondary school at 11yrs old, she was one of only 2 kids in a class of over 35 kids that was allowed to use a sharp knife in her home economics class.

........ at the parents evening, the teacher said that you could tell which kids had been taught life skills at home.

I reckon that's part of the problem (among other things) - was the world such a stabby place when boy scouts and little lads had a pocket knife?

Screenshot_20220519-152055_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the wrong hands a spoon can be deadly ??

All my kids have a pocket knife/catapult that I allow them to carry and use if they are out with me...I've  got allsorts laying about and they would never touch anything without asking me first,they c

Got my first kid due this September, im looking forward to ticking stuff off that list with him

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

........... How about we make the other 51 weeks of the year 'Stop and search and taser the little b*****ds' week :hmm:

This is a Local Facebook group and, the dipstick that posted this has actually mentioned toothpicks and spoons....... toothpicks and spoons for f**k sake :doh:

.......... this is a rural county, full of field sports but, we're infested with these wet wipes - they almost internally combust with support when a local sab puts a post up.

Check out his last paragraph - he actually said that knives cause crime. Wanker :laugh:

When my daughter started secondary school at 11yrs old, she was one of only 2 kids in a class of over 35 kids that was allowed to use a sharp knife in her home economics class.

........ at the parents evening, the teacher said that you could tell which kids had been taught life skills at home.

I reckon that's part of the problem (among other things) - was the world such a stabby place when boy scouts and little lads had a pocket knife?

That’s Britains reality now……shame isn’t it :( 

• Like 3

I've actually just put my tooth pick down to type this. Seriously! I happened to be using one at the time!

Jon Jon, I think the more important question here is; How can you allow yourself to be a consumer in an environment that promulgates such complete and utter bollox.

And yet, Knowing this, still continue to consume it, under the guise of; 'Oh, I only use it to stay in touch with my friends and family.' Or what ever other pathetic excuses people still try to pass off on us these days.

Fukking Log Out and Stay Out. Too difficult? :hmm:Phone a friend? (Oh, the iron!)

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I've actually just put my tooth pick down to type this. Seriously! I happened to be using one at the time!

Jon Jon, I think the more important question here is; How can you allow yourself to be a consumer in an environment that promulgates such complete and utter bollox.

And yet, Knowing this, still continue to consume it, under the guise of; 'Oh, I only use it to stay in touch with my friends and family.' Or what ever other pathetic excuses people still try to pass off on us these days.

Fukking Log Out and Stay Out. Too difficult? :hmm:Phone a friend? (Oh, the iron!)

I do use it to keep in touch with far flung family but, I'll admit, I do use it for other stuff aswell. 

......... it can come in handy if you've got a high bullshit threshold :yes:

Also, it can be good fun to wind up some of the knob heads when I've had a couple of beers :laugh:

• Like 1

just to think when i was a kid i took my replica hand grenade to school to show the other kids.harmless as it was these days in certain european countries real ones are just lying around in the street ffs.

Edited by .357shooter
4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

how can it be illegal to have a sword in your house

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

It’s probably not. Some people with internet connections are retards.

just had a look and curved swords over 50cm made after 1954 are illegal

Edited by greg64