idiots !

was walking Buck and little woody the other night  about 8 30pm , i go by the this small wood  that on the common by me. ok you  get few dog walkers  on there, but norm as gets near dusk , dont see as many, and ive had the odd munjack from it, and Buck chased the odd fox up there, the other wood i go to at weekends, better not so many people, and  see more munjack and foxes there, but the walk i was on just  a walk and chill thing really and bit closer to me . Well i was walking to the wood, when this fookin Doberman  came flat out towards me,  it went flying past by 3 yards, i could see a couple walking now towards me. well the dob now was coming back to me, it then went up to Buck and a grab on  him, Buck just moved it off him, and backed away just watching it. woman went up and grabbed the dob, i said to them both, your very lucky that my dog not dog aggressive , or he kill that fooking thing, she said he bit bossy  temp, he need big dog like that to put him in his place, i thought  what fookin idiots , they soon by crying and  phoning the cops , if Buck turned on it, and bust it up , like he could a fox, they be carrying it in a bag to vets. told my wife, she said Buck got brill temp, good with people, kids, and dogs loves our grandkids , dont let people like them ruin him , plus he near 10 now he dont need shit in his life now, he as enough with little woody bossing him about lol 

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, bird said:

was walking Buck and little woody the other night  about 8 30pm , i go by the this small wood  that on the common by me. ok you  get few dog walkers  on there, but norm as gets near dusk , dont see as many, and ive had the odd munjack from it, and Buck chased the odd fox up there, the other wood i go to at weekends, better not so many people, and  see more munjack and foxes there, but the walk i was on just  a walk and chill thing really and bit closer to me . Well i was walking to the wood, when this fookin Doberman  came flat out towards me,  it went flying past by 3 yards, i could see a couple walking now towards me. well the dob now was coming back to me, it then went up to Buck and a grab on  him, Buck just moved it off him, and backed away just watching it. woman went up and grabbed the dob, i said to them both, your very lucky that my dog not dog aggressive , or he kill that fooking thing, she said he bit bossy  temp, he need big dog like that to put him in his place, i thought  what fookin idiots , they soon by crying and  phoning the cops , if Buck turned on it, and bust it up , like he could a fox, they be carrying it in a bag to vets. told my wife, she said Buck got brill temp, good with people, kids, and dogs loves our grandkids , dont let people like them ruin him , plus he near 10 now he dont need shit in his life now, he as enough with little woody bossing him about lol 

I had a run in yesterday with a ol bag on a walk along the local stream , she had 3 beagles and a cat on a faffing lead ,now my lot safe with other dogs but cats are fair game even though I do me best to keep my 3 away from them .

anyhow good job I put my lurchers on slips but I didn't get the chance to grab the busher and she made straight for puss ,women dropped its lead and me busher treed it ,anyway by this point lurchers was getting excited so I walked up the path and secured them to gate post qnd walked back to get the busher ,the ol bag was screaming all kinds at me qnd I just asked who in right mind takes a faffing cat for a walk on a lead and expects all dogs to be cat broken , some crazy people out qnd about and your right if our dogs grab hold give good crunch they soon phone the gavers 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Same scenarios where i live Bird i have been on both sides my Deerhound pup(sadly not with me now) would bound up to other dogs to play "but" on each occasion i was caught out "and" each time i attempted to get the dog under control and on the lead and apologise plus yes i have shouted the classic line "he only wants to play",also had it with cyclists not letting me know they are coming.The Deerhound pup i have just got no scenarios as yet but they will come but what gets me i will apologise etc to other dog owners but when other twats dogs do the same and  are a bit aggressive blank faces and  no sorry nothing untill i mention i will kick their dog if it comes at mine again.At 63 over the years i have come across all breeds and as we all know the amount of dog owners now has well increased but only a few are willing to learn so to speak,also now  near me more dogs are in rescue or with dog walkers/trainers with dogs suffering from separation anxiety.Atb

27 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I had a run in yesterday with a ol bag on a walk along the local stream , she had 3 beagles and a cat on a faffing lead ,now my lot safe with other dogs but cats are fair game even though I do me best to keep my 3 away from them .

anyhow good job I put my lurchers on slips but I didn't get the chance to grab the busher and she made straight for puss ,women dropped its lead and me busher treed it ,anyway by this point lurchers was getting excited so I walked up the path and secured them to gate post qnd walked back to get the busher ,the ol bag was screaming all kinds at me qnd I just asked who in right mind takes a faffing cat for a walk on a lead and expects all dogs to be cat broken , some crazy people out qnd about and your right if our dogs grab hold give good crunch they soon phone the gavers 

you are 100% right what you said/ did   fair play mate. Christ if that been Buck he would have killed it , he have smelled it, he twat for cats he killed about 5 feral  cats, he see a cat like a fox, in his mind there dead, i have to be very careful  by houses  if cats about. the prob i get with he so docile with people, kids, and dogs, but bloody hell , when in the hunting mode, any wild animal or cats fair game, thats what i had him for lamping and mooching which he been brill,  you did great with soft old prat, i thank god it wasnt me with  that cat, she prob love the thing, cats are ok for rats mice, but i not cat lover me self. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, my hounds said:

Same scenarios where i live Bird i have been on both sides my Deerhound pup(sadly not with me now) would bound up to other dogs to play "but" on each occasion i was caught out "and" each time i attempted to get the dog under control and on the lead and apologise plus yes i have shouted the classic line "he only wants to play",also had it with cyclists not letting me know they are coming.The Deerhound pup i have just got no scenarios as yet but they will come but what gets me i will apologise etc to other dog owners but when other twats dogs do the same and  are a bit aggressive blank faces and  no sorry nothing untill i mention i will kick their dog if it comes at mine again.At 63 over the years i have come across all breeds and as we all know the amount of dog owners now has well increased but only a few are willing to learn so to speak,also now  near me more dogs are in rescue or with dog walkers/trainers with dogs suffering from separation anxiety.Atb

i know what you mean, with over friendly dogs like Buck going up to just be friendly etc, dont get wrong ive had it with him bounding up to them, with most people shitting there selves, with his size and the gsd look in his face, i did start to keep him on the lead few years back, and it does work a bit.But what happened the other night, he was only just in front of me, and at his age near 10, he deff calmed down hell of a lot to what he was 3 years ago.But if you really think about what happened , that dob went flat out at me and the dogs, now ok Buck big and strong enough to look after him self true , but little woody only 11 lb, only little fart , any mid size dog could kill him never mind a fookin 70 lb Doberman  , any person walking there dog that night could have been really upset by it, could been family + couple kids etc walking little cockerpoo, lot of familys go for dogs like them today , just think if it happened  to them!  hopefully  one day , that dog and owner  bump into a well bred pit, or staff, bullmastiff, breeds ive had in the past, and get bloody good hiding off one of them.   

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bird said:

Iv a better one I was on a leccy bike goin a fair trot some mad bitch let one the fancy coka poos run right up to two coupled terriers on an extendable lead and snap at one my terriers.... I travelled a good 60 ft with a Russel shaking the shizen out of this thing....... then had the screaming from the mad bitch who’s dog it was that my dogs were out of control.... coupled up on a long leash 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, bird said:

you are 100% right what you said/ did   fair play mate. Christ if that been Buck he would have killed it , he have smelled it, he twat for cats he killed about 5 feral  cats, he see a cat like a fox, in his mind there dead, i have to be very careful  by houses  if cats about. the prob i get with he so docile with people, kids, and dogs, but bloody hell , when in the hunting mode, any wild animal or cats fair game, thats what i had him for lamping and mooching which he been brill,  you did great with soft old prat, i thank god it wasnt me with  that cat, she prob love the thing, cats are ok for rats mice, but i not cat lover me self. 

Luckily I got runners on leads when I see she had beagles on leashes otherwise it be game over for puss .

Dred to think what fuss she'd have made ? 

5 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Did you not get it moving with a few well placed shots with the catty???

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Did you not get it moving with a few well placed shots with the catty???

By looks of the cats owner she'd have shot me if she could ? not herd a old lady come out with language like that since me ol gran was alive .

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, bird said:

i know what you mean, with over friendly dogs like Buck going up to just be friendly etc, dont get wrong ive had it with him bounding up to them, with most people shitting there selves, with his size and the gsd look in his face, i did start to keep him on the lead few years back, and it does work a bit.But what happened the other night, he was only just in front of me, and at his age near 10, he deff calmed down hell of a lot to what he was 3 years ago.But if you really think about what happened , that dob went flat out at me and the dogs, now ok Buck big and strong enough to look after him self true , but little woody only 11 lb, only little fart , any mid size dog could kill him never mind a fookin 70 lb Doberman  , any person walking there dog that night could have been really upset by it, could been family + couple kids etc walking little cockerpoo, lot of familys go for dogs like them today , just think if it happened  to them!  hopefully  one day , that dog and owner  bump into a well bred pit, or staff, bullmastiff, breeds ive had in the past, and get bloody good hiding off one of them.   

Shame you not had pups out of buck and if you had a choice what x you put to him Ray? 

When we take the horses down the beach, you always get out of control dogs chasing the sulky and the owners laughing at the dogs . Last year a dog came flying up trying to bite the back legs of the horse, so she kicked the dog , the dog ended under the sulky which went over the top of the dog. its owner stopped laughing. Bet the dog dont do that again lol.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Shame you not had pups out of buck and if you had a choice what x you put to him Ray? 

A nice beddyx whippetx grey bitch, somthing about 23in 50lb, you got pups 24-26in-50-60lb with good coat, Buck great coat/feet,stamina, and good pace for big dog, and brill temp. He 10 in august as said, it never happen, he never had bitch, and the older they get, it harder to breed from them, it OK if they had few bitches, but if not like Buck,  harder to happen. Funny thing I was talking to bloke on the dog walk today, and I said when Buck gone in prob couple years time, I get me a  older dog next time, never done it before, I've always had pups, but now I am older I think be better for me, it only be a pet. Just to have mooch etc,.i know it risk with any mature dog, but sometime you drop lucky and get  good dog. But plenty of time for that, Buck quite fit for his age, and likes his walks, keeps me fit as well. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mush said:

When we take the horses down the beach, you always get out of control dogs chasing the sulky and the owners laughing at the dogs . Last year a dog came flying up trying to bite the back legs of the horse, so she kicked the dog , the dog ended under the sulky which went over the top of the dog. its owner stopped laughing. Bet the dog dont do that again lol.

i always take me young dogs to the horses one boot and they never bother em again 

• Like 1