Professional footballer comes out.

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I have had some mileage out of this the last couple days ?  a couple of my  mates that are Blackpool fans .it was common knowledge about him apparently .he suppose to be very highly rated there but all this shite about bravery and support why because he likes steve instead of eve what a load of nonsense .

I used to hang about with some of Benny’s mob years ago. Tbh Blackpool is so gay no one bats an eyelid, not even the hooligans ?

Many time we used to go to a gay hotel for after club drinks. Never a bother, always a laugh, we’d stay in the bar bit and play pool, leave them to it. Go into a pub with any of the lads and a ruck was on the cards ?‍♂️?

I think this coming out malarkey is bullshit. Who gives a fuuck, just kick the ball!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gene said:

That's it, if gays want to be tolerated then why the need to come out?

You don't get people coming out and telling the world they're heterosexual, just spare us the details and keep your bumming to yourself.

Just another look at me exercise, now all you prem teams sign me to show how diverse you are 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gene said:

That's it, if gays want to be tolerated then why the need to come out?

You don't get people coming out and telling the world they're heterosexual, just spare us the details and keep your bumming to yourself.

I once asked a colleague if he was going to the Pride march thing - his reply was, when you dress like a twat and prance down the road telling people that you like to f**k girls, I'll go to that :laugh:

he's in his 50s so, a different generation to some of the permanently offended fairies that we've got now.

• Like 1