Professional footballer comes out.

Breaking news. Well I never. Stone the crows. Would you Adam and Eve it? Struth!  Gay! Well I never! How fecking underwhelming. I may never care.

Źzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
  • jukel123 changed the title to Professional footballer comes out.

28 minutes ago, sid g said:

just in 

I remember being at Wimbledon at home and we gave his brother dogs abuse over that, it was howling !

However, these days it’s no big deal, if the bloke can score 20 a season who gives a monkeys who he is sleeping with.

I couldn't care less , but these days homosexuality is ingrained in and runs  British media anything related to it is newsworthy, having to listen to Zoe ball on a work radio covering Eurovision was just cringe worthy. Gay Britannia, BBC representing all minorities and nothing for middle of the road everyday people. I think if they moved closer to centre there'd be less division, alienation and exstremism...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

bak.jpg

haha   like it  lol, i tell what we could do with couple good strikers now at the feckin wolves , couldnt give toss what they are, as long as they can find the back of the net, as long as they not paedos, perverts  anything to do with kids , i not bothered . i bet some of the straight lads, will keep a eye on him in the show though , dont drop that soap  lads   lol

3 minutes ago, Borr said:

I couldn't care less , but these days homosexuality is ingrained in and runs  British media anything related to it is newsworthy, having to listen to Zoe ball on a work radio covering Eurovision was just cringe worthy. Gay Britannia, BBC representing all minorities and nothing for middle of the road everyday people. I think if they moved closer to centre there'd be less division, alienation and exstremism...

We have absolute 90s on the radio at work it's brilliant...ditched radio 2 a couple of years back,  couldn't take it anymore  ?

• Like 3
Just now, kanny said:

We have absolute 90s on the radio at work it's brilliant...ditched radio 2 a couple of years back,  couldn't take it anymore  ?

Yep I think I'll attempt a coup and change it after lunch, lol. Last place had the one with moyles and the big breakfast guy was alright , rock etc

• Like 2

PSG player apparently being castigated for refusing to wear a rainbow badge on his shirt.., and now a Palace player being hounded for supporting his countryman on social media. Sport, and football in particular, set a very high bar in this sh!te with the whole Floyd/BLM kneeling stuff.., and the whole narrative that if a player doesn’t conform to these virtue signalling gestures, that they’re somehow part of the problem. The majority silenced as usual.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Borr said:

Yep I think I'll attempt a coup and change it after lunch, lol. Last place had the one with moyles and the big breakfast guy was alright , rock etc

Radio X

Best station by miles... Johny Vaughan is f***ing brilliant 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

PSG player apparently being castigated for refusing to wear a rainbow badge on his shirt.., and now a Palace player being hounded for supporting his countryman on social media. Sport, and football in particular, set a very high bar in this sh!te with the whole Floyd/BLM kneeling stuff.., and the whole narrative that if a player doesn’t conform to these virtue signalling gestures, that they’re somehow part of the problem. The majority silenced as usual.

Football and top fight football players deserve all the shit they get, they invited this shit so they can’t cry when it’s comes to get them ?

I have had some mileage out of this the last couple days ?  a couple of my  mates that are Blackpool fans .it was common knowledge about him apparently .he suppose to be very highly rated there but all this shite about bravery and support why because he likes steve instead of eve what a load of nonsense .

• Like 1

Justin fashnu has been mentioned a lot in this story ,always ending in the fact that he committed suicide ,as though society made being gay too much of a cross to hear ....I still haven't heard one news outlet mention he was on bail for the rape of a young man at the time .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2