My new gun smk pr900w gen2

So I've recently purchased this gun and all I can say is it is amazing for the price I payed £378.

I used too own the airarms s200 and I'm struggling too find any key differences between the two.

Has anyone else got one or shot one that could share there feed back.

Happy hunting.

1 hour ago, Timmy H said:

Reputedly good little guns but if anything goes wrong you will struggle to get any parts for it. I replaced my S200 with a Gamo Phox, much better rifle, nearly 3 years now and never missed a beat.

Are the Gamo Phox and G40 bsa’s with a Gamo badge? I understand they’re made in Birmingham. I’ve seen G40’s at £350 new so looks like a bargain.

2 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Are the Gamo Phox and G40 bsa’s with a Gamo badge? I understand they’re made in Birmingham. I’ve seen G40’s at £350 new so looks like a bargain.

They are pure BSA Buccaneer with Gamo trigger and stock. Coyote comes with beech stock. Made in Birmingham by BSA, Cold forged barrel, BSA paperwork and warranty. I saw GX40s recently at £315. They are an older design but very reliable and robust. Replacing the 2nd stage screw with an M2.5 x 10 with a rounded end makes it a brilliant trigger, barrel can be free floated too. I fill to 200 bar and shoot down to 100 bar for 70 shots within 10/12 fps. 

• Like 1