Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

On 18/05/2022 at 15:10, mackem said:

The initial speed of the attack was total surprise, the stores security guard did actually engage him with gunfire before being shot dead. 

I’d have my twin katana blades out like f***ing dead pool , c**t would be like  a kebab before he knew what hit him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

On 19/05/2022 at 18:09, .357shooter said:

guns do not kill people as the old saying goes.could have used a car or knife or these days with all the info out there could have made some sort of other device that goes boom.problem is now that society is broken people do not behave as they should and do not respect each other.

I think guns certainly make it " easier " to kill people though in terms of killing from a safe distance but sticking a knife in someone is much more up close and personal and so harder to do.....likewise battering someone to death with your hands and feet is more up close and personal again and therefore even harder to do......guns simply make things easier to do through a split second decision.

• Like 2
On 17/05/2022 at 14:55, mushroom said:

I see it as a problem based on seeing people as different. A cnuts is a cnut no matter where they come from! Why not just call all Yanks Yanks? Why African, white, Asian etc American? If you divide people into sects, they will become sectarian based on their pigeon hole.

No disrespect mate but i just find that outlook incredibly naive.....its nothing to do with pigeon holes we are simply different.......yes we are all humans but that is not enough for unity........all religions want to follow their " own " religion.....all cultures want to follow their " own " culture......we all have,want and are entitled to different social structures..... the vast majority of people all as separate distinctive races want communities of people like ourselves....thats why the world has countries and thats why globalists hate countries and wish to break apart any form of national identity with a goal of a " One World Order "......who's methods are the destruction of nations using mass immigration as its main tool.

The kid this topic is about is clearly a f****n idiot mental case but the longer we force different groups of people to live together having had absolutely no form of open and honest debate as to whether people want their ancestral homelands swamped with people totally incompatible with themselves,without any kind of public consultation and without their consent....then there can be no criticism if we reject what we have had imposed on us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

No disrespect mate but i just find that outlook incredibly naive.....its nothing to do with pigeon holes we are simply different.......yes we are all humans but that is not enough for unity........all religions want to follow their " own " religion.....all cultures want to follow their " own " culture......we all have,want and are entitled to different social structures..... the vast majority of people all as separate distinctive races want communities of people like ourselves....thats why the world has countries and thats why globalists hate countries and wish to break apart any form of national identity with a goal of a " One World Order "......who's methods are the destruction of nations using mass immigration as its main tool.

The kid this topic is about is clearly a f****n idiot mental case but the longer we force different groups of people to live together having had absolutely no form of open and honest debate as to whether people want their ancestral homelands swamped with people totally incompatible with themselves,without any kind of public consultation and without their consent....then there can be no criticism if we reject what we have had imposed on us.

I understand everything you’re saying. For example a federal Europe is a terrible idea because we all have different cultures that have developed over thousands of years.

What I’m saying is, people are only different (in migrated to countries) because the emphasis has been on multi cultural, rather than intergrate the fuuck in ;)

Americans (imo) shouldn’t be differentiating between this and that, the idea of USA is that all are equal. The left is turning that upside down and teaching that it’s ok to be a savage and kill, act the cnut, mob riot etc because you’ve been oppressed by the white man. It’s a ridiculous concept.

There’s plenty black folk who shake their heads at this shit mate.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

School shooting today. 

WWW.CNN.COM

A suspect is in custody after a mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, left at...

That’s f***ing sickening , how people can walk in too a school and shoot kids , ( even kids over there shoot kids ) is unreal , I no al, them yanks love there guns but they seriously need to address there gun problem , I no people say they have the right to own guns ( the right to bare arms )  etc etc but that law was written in a time when guns where needed  in everyday life  , no c**t needs a fully automatic ar15 , flûtistes me how them stupid c**ts  Can not see that there guns are th3 problem , and people saying if they banded guns they would use knifes that’s bollocks , a kid/man / woman walks  in to a school with a gun everyone runs , a kid / man / woman walks in with a knife the teachers can over power them and hang the c**ts from the rafters   

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

That’s f***ing sickening , how people can walk in too a school and shoot kids , ( even kids over there shoot kids ) is unreal , I no al, them yanks love there guns but they seriously need to address there gun problem , I no people say they have the right to own guns ( the right to bare arms )  etc etc but that law was written in a time when guns where needed  in everyday life  , no c**t needs a fully automatic ar15 , flûtistes me how them stupid c**ts  Can not see that there guns are th3 problem , and people saying if they banded guns they would use knifes that’s bollocks , a kid/man / woman walks  in to a school with a gun everyone runs , a kid / man / woman walks in with a knife the teachers can over power them and hang the c**ts from the rafters   

I remember the Teacher training program to arm American teachers, they have knife/gun arches at a lot of schools but not obviously in junior schools, the shooter also killed his own grandmother. 

WWW-TEXASTRIBUNE-ORG.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The school marshal program allows certain school staffers to carry a firearm and neutralize...

16 minutes ago, mackem said:

I remember the Teacher training program to arm American teachers, they have knife/gun arches at a lot of schools but not obviously in junior schools, the shooter also killed his own grandmother. 

WWW-TEXASTRIBUNE-ORG.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The school marshal program allows certain school staffers to carry a firearm and neutralize...

MAD ain’t it how they can say they want to train there teachers to carry firearms in to carry in school to combat the schoool shootings/ stabbing but refuse to admit that there’s a gun problem 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

MAD ain’t it how they can say they want to train there teachers to carry firearms in to carry in school to combat the schoool shootings/ stabbing but refuse to admit that there’s a gun problem 

Governor candidate for Texas wants the citizens to buy MORE guns. 

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

4 hours ago, Gene said:

I've said this all along but that's all you get off the pro-gun folk, well he'd just use a knife, or a car, plus if you banned guns only the bad guys would have them.

Just stop excusing the fact that any weakling c**t can get his hands on a semi-automatic weapon and go and blow away a class room full of kids in a matter of seconds and if he didn't have such a weapon he likely wouldn't have killed a fraction of those people.

Guns have existed for how long ?…..nearly 600 years ?

Lets ask why this is only a relatively recent thing ?

Treat the disease not the take away the tools of the afflicted imho mate.