Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d like to say that’s a very unusual story…..but the sad truth over there is, it isn’t !

Thats just a disgusting situation for a so called first world country not to mention the country who was one of the major players in giving birth to modern civilisation…..and also probably the First Nation state on earth ! 

But it’s so “normal” that folks barely give it a second thought never mind treat it with the gravity it deserves.

This is what we are now !…….heartbreaking !

It's Not f***ing normal for the little town I live in though Wilf?..there will be repercussions when they have all done their bird and think that's it....some poor f****r had his name mentioned who was nothing to do with it... within a few hrs he was in protected custody for his own safety,his parents house and stuff was totalled?.people round here don't forget in a hurry,my 2 neighbors are from big respected well-known families from around here..if the little scroats had known who they was...it would never of happened ...but then it would of been some other unlucky person I suppose...if they are walking around early hrs in a gang with a f***ing Rambo knife they are looking for trouble ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's Not f***ing normal for the little town I live in though Wilf?..there will be repercussions when they have all done their bird and think that's it....some poor f****r had his name mentioned who was nothing to do with it... within a few hrs he was in protected custody for his own safety,his parents house and stuff was totalled?.people round here don't forget in a hurry,my 2 neighbors are from big respected well-known families from around here..if the little scroats had known who they was...it would never of happened ...but then it would of been some other unlucky person I suppose...if they are walking around early hrs in a gang with a f***ing Rambo knife they are looking for trouble ?

I hear you mate but I’m afraid I have to disagree, it’s totally standard now…..that is what Britain has become, laid low by a race to the bottom.

Murder and knife crime barely warrants a mention, for all the stuff you hear about imagine what you don’t hear about.

It’s 3rd world stuff, that’s just what it is.

6 hours ago, Gene said:

Shocking, that poor lady at the beginning had no chance did she? 

Small mercies for that lady that she didn't even realise what was happening, those in the store felt the real terror, the kid was totally committed from the outset, thank goodness bushmasters aren't freely available to all and sundry in the UK. There was a shooting in California yesterday, one dead three wounded, its becoming the norm. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Gene said:

That's it isn't it, if someone pulls a gun out on you how are you to know if they will use it or not, most robbers don't end up pulling the trigger.

It's a price they have to pay for their gun laws I suppose, opinions count for nothing really because they would change like the wind blows if it affected you 

17 hours ago, Gene said:

That's it isn't it, if someone pulls a gun out on you how are you to know if they will use it or not, most robbers don't end up pulling the trigger.

It's a price they have to pay for their gun laws I suppose, opinions count for nothing really because they would change like the wind blows if it affected you personally.

17 hours ago, Gene said:

It's a price they have to pay for their gun laws I suppose, opinions count for nothing really because they would change like the wind blows if it affected you personally.

The problem is gun control does no disarm the criminal. Thirty years ago there were an average of 2500 homicides a year in the five boroughs. Mayor dinkins, response to the homicide rate was to ban hunting rifles.      Law-abiding men , had the rifles for deer stalking and hunting coyotes up state.                                                        What got the homicide rate down was The Street Crime Unit and Stop and Frisk .

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The problem is gun control does no disarm the criminal. 

The old saying if guns are criminalised only criminals will have guns ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gene said:

What does stop gun crime, the Yanks will just have to continue dealing with situations like this.

Nothing will stop it in the USA, absolutely nothing, it's part and parcel of the mindset of some of the population, nothing will change, the country is awash with firearms and sub-cultures, the politicians wring their hands, say the appropriate words on TV when called upon to speak following a spree-shooting, but never a real change following one. 

They got the nyc homicide down from 2500 to less than 300 . Having good old school cops like William Bratton and John Timoney in charge. With strong political support.  The Steet crimes unit did an excellent job getting illegal guns of the street's and saved thousands of lives.

22 minutes ago, Gene said:

I'm guessing that guns are by far the most common murder weapon in Chicago though, still, you can't uninvent something I suppose but the truth is if there were no guns, gun crime would be much lower.

I'm not stating that guns should be outlawed but just saying it how it is.

If guns were outlawed only the criminals would have guns. You have other countries that have high gun ownership,  but they don't have the same problem as America. Big  cities in America tend to have high rates of violence. 

14 minutes ago, Gene said:

I'm not sure if that particular gun the killer used was outlawed 

His gun was an AR-15,not illegal, but the mag was, high-capacity mags are illegal in the state, I think the limit is a 10 shot mag? Stores get round it by selling mag "kits" you assemble yourself, that's the loophole. 

guns do not kill people as the old saying goes.could have used a car or knife or these days with all the info out there could have made some sort of other device that goes boom.problem is now that society is broken people do not behave as they should and do not respect each other.

• Like 1