Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

He actually held a gun to his head during negotiations with the police, I honestly thought to myself there's going to be plenty of days and nights in the years ahead he will wish he had bit the bullet that day, pulled the trigger and ended the story right there, fast forward 10 years he is going to be covered in tattoos and an aryan brotherhood or European kindred member. 

imagine going in to one of them yank prisons......arnt 3/4 of the inmates black....or Hispanic....me might not live to see his trial  

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

imagine going in to one of them yank prisons......arnt 3/4 of the inmates black....or Hispanic....me might not live to see his trial  

He is a walking target,f**k me, remember when you were 18?Imagine spending all those years between then and now in a federal penetentiary, it would be like hell on earth,I don't think he thought his endgame out too well

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys...

but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about to have....hes 18....he may well live another eighty years .....all of which will be behind bars....

he will never feel love from a wife....or children....never get to swim in the ocean...never drive a car.....i mean what a f***ing waste ...it just blows my mind that somebody could be so stupid

It's just a waste , millions of youngsters locked up for life or in for a life of lock ups, all for a lack of purpose, or hope or opportunity, no role models no sense of belonging. He should've tapped himself , when Gorbachev stopped executions in Russia the had huge numbers of suicides, let's face it if you're not getting out it seems like the better option to me. I don't really think it's humane to confine someone to a room until they die of old age. It doesn't benefit society and has created an industry in America worth billions that needs to be fed people and paid by the taxpayer. Obviously you need the best possible justice system to execute humans and I don't think any country has that yet. 

• Like 2

A pack of 6/7 scumbags tried to Rob my neighbor and his Mrs last Friday night on their walk home..his Mrs Gemma started hitting f**k out of one of the girls there,she starts screaming shes only 17 ...the boys then stabbed up Justin with a f***ing Rambo style knife? he's had 3 lots of surgery so far...they got 3 people  for it...it was in the middle of the shopping centre full of CCTV thank f**k....none older than 18....who walks around carrying a knife like that thinking they can take what's not theirs? f***ing maggots that's who...can't stand toe to toe because they know they will be knocked the f**k out?

• Sad 3
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

A pack of 6/7 scumbags tried to Rob my neighbor and his Mrs last Friday night on their walk home..his Mrs Gemma started hitting f**k out of one of the girls there,she starts screaming shes only 17 ...the boys then stabbed up Justin with a f***ing Rambo style knife? he's had 3 lots of surgery so far...they got 3 people  for it...it was in the middle of the shopping centre full of CCTV thank f**k....none older than 18....who walks around carrying a knife like that thinking they can take what's not theirs? f***ing maggots that's who...can't stand toe to toe because they know they will be knocked the f**k out?

fucks sake thats bad mate....hope you neighbour pulls through 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

That's a bad do, hopefully your neighbour comes through it. Makes you wonder what the answer is. Or if it's even possible

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Borr said:

That's a bad do, hopefully your neighbour comes through it. Makes you wonder what the answer is. Or if it's even possible

Honesty these little c**ts need a good slap when they start stepping out of line at 13/14 yr old ,put the fear of God into them,the police and criminal justice system is shite, should be run by the people to find and convict the scum that think they can do as they please..only got to look at their social media to see who's doing what?that's how f***ing bright they are?snatch squad go through the doors early hrs and paste the cnuts so they soil themselves in bed...whisper in the ear...carry on being a cnut and we come back... And you will disappear for good...maybe then they might start showing and acting with some respect for others ?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

snatch squad go through the doors early hrs and paste the cnuts so they soil themselves in bed...whisper in the ear...carry on being a cnut and we come back... And you will disappear for good...maybe then they might start showing and acting with some respect for others ?

Reminds me of the Davao Death Squad, they would go through the door, snatch anyone who was antisocial and vanish them,the city calmed down, but at a price. 

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Reminds me of the Davao Death Squad, they would go through the door, snatch anyone who was antisocial and vanish them,the city calmed down, but at a price. 

is that a real thing mac.....sounds like film

Just now, TOMO said:

what a victim....or a member...lol

He was a member, really nice guy on the face of it, I got on well with him,he was a cop. There was another group less well known before the inception of the DDS but they were more militant, political, if they marked you your days were numbered, called sparrow units, I spoke to an ex member who had assassinated a number of people, he was an old guy, very quiet and respectful. 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I’d like to say that’s a very unusual story…..but the sad truth over there is, it isn’t !

Thats just a disgusting situation for a so called first world country not to mention the country who was one of the major players in giving birth to modern civilisation…..and also probably the First Nation state on earth ! 

But it’s so “normal” that folks barely give it a second thought never mind treat it with the gravity it deserves.

This is what we are now !…….heartbreaking !