Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yes mate, the lady in Blue looks white, of the 13 victims 11 were black, 2 were white, the person the gunman spared and apologised to was white. 

I know most of the victims were black but so was the majority of the shop it just seems fcked up to me that going on a racially motivated shooting the first person you shot was a white woman surely you would’ve swung past her if that was 100% motive.Either way he’s a cxnt?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

1 hour ago, torchey said:

I know most of the victims were black but so was the majority of the shop it just seems fcked up to me that going on a racially motivated shooting the first person you shot was a white woman surely you would’ve swung past her if that was 100% 

Yup, he seemed remarkably calm on his way to the store, even chuckled when he missed his turning,as you say odd that the first person he shoots was white if as the reports suggest he scoped the place out several days beforehand and his motive was racial. 

There was a white guy in Toronto, shot two Indians in random separate incidents before police raided his home one morning and arrested him, about a month back. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Why are so many places in the us called ‘buffalo’ when they don’t have any? They have bison.

What's the difference between a bison and a buffalo? You can't wash your hands in a buffalo, bdum tish I'll get my coat...

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Yes mate, the lady in Blue looks white, of the 13 victims 11 were black, 2 were white, the person the gunman spared and apologised to was white. 

Didn't know there was 13 dead, news reports last night said 10 dead and all were black at that stage but I guess a few more of the injured didn't make it. 

Well to be honest I’m going hold my hands up and say I’m a bit racist, however I have mates who are half cast , I wouldn’t want any of my family , sisters and daughter to marry and have kids with black people because I don’t like the idea of mixing but that’s just my opinion , however this. Lad going round murdering innocent people doing there shopping isn’t solving anything, now  on the other hand if he was killing  Muslim child molesters , or black Somalian rapers then I’d be all for it , I’d set up a go fund me page to pay for his guns  

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Didn't know there was 13 dead, news reports last night said 10 dead and all were black at that stage but I guess a few more of the injured didn't make it. 

Last time I check ( bout hour ago it was 10 dead 3 wounded , was 2 white people shot but seeing as tho he apologised to the white cashier and left him I don’t think he was after whites ,

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Last time I check ( bout hour ago it was 10 dead 3 wounded , was 2 white people shot but seeing as tho he apologised to the white cashier and left him I don’t think he was after whites ,

If you’ve seen the footage the first person he shot was a white woman he got out the car lined her up and killed her I don’t honestly think he give a shit who he was shooting 

6 minutes ago, torchey said:

If you’ve seen the footage the first person he shot was a white woman he got out the car lined her up and killed her I don’t honestly think he give a shit who he was shooting 

Yep seen footage mate sen5 it me this morning , you can clearly hear him apologise to the white cashier , the woman who he first shot was white but t9 be fair I though she was mixed breed , ,

15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sorry its me getting mixed up, mac said victims not dead. The white lady must be one of the injured because the report I seen last night give names and pictures and they were all black. 

• Like 1

He wasn’t a cashier he was actually the manager , he was also shot in the leg and fell between two tills when the lad turned round the till and saw he was white said sorry and then moved on looking for more, I do believe it was because he was after black people  and the white woman who he shot imsure was  after he’d. Shot the black guy getting the trolleys , 

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

No mate 13 victims as in 13 shot. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Gene said:

I've seen the video, sickening, you'd like to think in those situations you could do something but in reality you don't stand a chance.

The initial speed of the attack was total surprise, the stores security guard did actually engage him with gunfire before being shot dead. 

• Like 1

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys...

but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about to have....hes 18....he may well live another eighty years .....all of which will be behind bars....

he will never feel love from a wife....or children....never get to swim in the ocean...never drive a car.....i mean what a f***ing waste ...it just blows my mind that somebody could be so stupid

• Like 13

There was a similar type of shooting in a Jewish owned business on e 125th St in harlem about 25 years ago.      A man  entered the store and shot any White's he came across. I can't remember but I think he torched the store as well . I think about 7 or 8 people died. 

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about to have....hes 18....he may well live another eighty years .....all of which will be behind bars....

he will never feel love from a wife....or children....never get to swim in the ocean...never drive a car.....i mean what a f***ing waste ...it just blows my mind that somebody could be so stupid

He actually held a gun to his head during negotiations with the police, I honestly thought to myself there's going to be plenty of days and nights in the years ahead he will wish he had bit the bullet that day, pulled the trigger and ended the story right there, fast forward 10 years he is going to be covered in tattoos and an aryan brotherhood or European kindred member. 

• Like 1