Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

It’s an act of horrendous evil, a tragedy……but let’s tell the truth, it’s one of tens of thousands happening daily as a result of this multi racial society madness.

Its an equitable sharing of misery ! 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh ive just seen the vid mac....its doing the rounds on whattsap

The report on the news earlier said the kid was only talked out of continuing by a white sherrif.

21 shot during gang shootouts at a game on Saturday night in milwaukee. 

WWW.JSONLINE.COM

Eleven people are in custody, 10 guns were recovered and all the victims are expected to survive...

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s an act of horrendous evil, a tragedy……but let’s tell the truth, it’s one of tens of thousands happening daily as a result of this multi racial society madness.

The brake down of the traditional family has a lot to do with the chaos we have in society today. 

• Like 7
43 minutes ago, mackem said:

The report on the news earlier said the kid was only talked out of continuing by a white sherrif.

21 shot during gang shootouts at a game on Saturday night in milwaukee. 

WWW.JSONLINE.COM

Eleven people are in custody, 10 guns were recovered and all the victims are expected to survive...

Black Supremacists ?

Hate Crime ? (Because hate crime obviously makes it a worse thing than murder !! )

Radicalised by Black Lives Matter keep telling them it’s not their fault or responsibility ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I see it as a problem based on seeing people as different. A cnuts is a cnut no matter where they come from! Why not just call all Yanks Yanks? Why African, white, Asian etc American? If you divide people into sects, they will become sectarian based on their pigeon hole.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I see it as a problem based on seeing people as different. A cnuts is a cnut no matter where they come from! Why not just call all Yanks Yanks? Why African, white, Asian etc American? If you divide people into sects, they will become sectarian based on their pigeon hole.

Whilst I agree with much of that I also think you highlight where the problem lays…..we are different, period !

Until we acknowledge that fact nothing will be right, it’s that basic failure to admit the obvious that’s causing much of the hassle we see today.

In the case of America, I don’t really see that so called “white supremacists” have a leg to stand on…..none of them belong there anyway, black, white, Asian….they are all aliens.

But forgetting that for a minute, it’s shown in stack detail time and time again that European cultures and African cultures just don’t suit each other, we are oil and water.

As I keep saying, there’s a reason white Europeans achieved everything they ever have and a reason that Africans have achieved so little….it’s called nature.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's like a national sport over there - It's just not very shocking or surprising any more.

The first time I remember hearing about something like that was when Mum explained the story behind this song........

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've always seen it as people being tribal - as a group, they'll naturally gravitate toward what they see as their own. It doesn't make them bad people, it's just what they prefer. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Did you see the livestream the shooter put out, he actually apologises to a white cashier in the supermarket before he moves on looking for a black victim,he is 18 years old, some saying he has mental health issues, some saying he is a white supremacist.The old Chinese guy in the church superglued locks and chained doors before attacking. 

Don’t know if it’s the same video but the one I see the first person he got out and shot looked white to me ?

58 minutes ago, torchey said:

Don’t know if it’s the same video but the one I see the first person he got out and shot looked white to me ?

Yes mate, the lady in Blue looks white, of the 13 victims 11 were black, 2 were white, the person the gunman spared and apologised to was white. 

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

They've been at it 1000s of years mate just never moved on more than changing spears for guns

And when they can't get bullets...they throw acid on each other ? backwards cnuts?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Why are so many places in the us called ‘buffalo’ when they don’t have any? They have bison.

The binomial nomenclature system ?

• Like 1