Buffalo New York supermarket shooting.

Seen a few news reports and saw the shooters live-stream before it was cut, radicalised by news anchors spouting the replacement theory apparently, there was also another racially motivated shooting in Cali, old Chinese guy locked a church doors and started shooting Taiwanese. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes just a f***ing coward....thats gone and murdered a load of inocent folk .....shame its not in a state where he could get the chair

i look at stuff like this ....and obviously my first thought is sorry for all the victims and there familys... but part of me also thinks about this kid ....i mean what kind of life is he about t

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

Posted Images

Let me guess, on top of “news anchors spouting the replacement theory” I’ll add:

Far right

Trump Supporter 

Neo Nazi

Republican

White supremacist

Christian fundamentalist

Klan 

Had a copy of Mein Kampf

Viewed website that espoused white supremacy propaganda

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah……….

What you won’t hear is:

”Mentally unstable man has enough of the madness in his society and go’s on homicidal rampage” 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Seen a few news reports and saw the shooters live-stream before it was cut, radicalised by news anchors spouting the replacement theory apparently, there was also another racially motivated shooting in Cali, old Chinese guy locked a church doors and started shooting Taiwanese. 

Just been reading on LinkedIn an old black lady (84) has been violated and murdered and it’s being strewn as a hate crime (apparently he sought her out because she was black). Now everyone is on there talking about white privilege etc yet no one dares to tackle the hate crimes against whites or this Chinese bloke against Taiwanese. Only every a story when a white person is the perp’ 

Took a lot of will power not to reply and potentially ruin my career ?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Just been reading on LinkedIn an old black lady (84) has been violated and murdered and it’s being strewn as a hate crime (apparently he sought her out because she was black). Now everyone is on there talking about white privilege etc yet no one dares to tackle the hate crimes against whites or this Chinese bloke against Taiwanese. Only every a story when a white person is the perp’ 

Took a lot of will power not to reply and potentially ruin my career ?‍♂️?‍♂️

White privilege went out the window before it even began when a black man was fairly elected to be the most powerful man in the world. 

There’s a reason that the cradle of mankind still looks like it’s barely moved on, it’s called genetic inheritance ! 

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Only every a story when a white person is the perp’ 

Did you see the livestream the shooter put out, he actually apologises to a white cashier in the supermarket before he moves on looking for a black victim,he is 18 years old, some saying he has mental health issues, some saying he is a white supremacist.The old Chinese guy in the church superglued locks and chained doors before attacking. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, mackem said:

Did you see the livestream the shooter put out, he actually apologises to a white cashier in the supermarket before he moves on looking for a black victim,he is 18 years old, some saying he has mental health issues, some saying he is a white supremacist.The old Chinese guy in the church superglued locks and chained doors before attacking. 

I didn’t mate, not something I seek out to watch if i’m honest.  I’m just sick of everything being white privileged this that etc. If real conversations don’t start to happen then who knows where this will end up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Never gonna happen, mate. Can't call a spade a spade any more :nono:

It isn't going to happen, there's a slow escalation, the biggest threat to black citizens in the States however is other black citizens. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Never gonna happen, mate. Can't call a spade a spade any more :nono:

or perhaps you could just call them by there name if you happen to know it...or failing that sir or madam would suffice

• Like 7

Innocent people going about their business, being shoot by criminals or mentally ill individuals in state's is nothing new.  The media and politicians were quick to promote the white supremacy narrative. The race hustlers and gun control people will exploit what happened to these poor people.   There is a good chance this piece of Dung will have federal charges brought against him  and he will go behind the wire for the rest of his life. 

• Like 2