Thatcher Statue.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not far from grantham,  my Polish workmate lives there he's real excited about this  , the poles love her  ? She's always going to split opinion but definitely the last of the strong leaders.

Hindsight is a marvellous thing and looking back I can see the seeds of a lot of the destruction of traditional British communities and its associated emasculation of the white British man in Thatcher

'No prospect' of Thatcher statue being removed - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK The £300,000 statue has been vandalised with eggs and spattered with paint since it... Apparen

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The statue is targeted shortly after being installed in Baroness Thatcher's home town of Grantham.

Think it's already been egged even though i detested the woman think all this defiling of statues is a bit silly to be honest.

I'm not far from grantham,  my Polish workmate lives there he's real excited about this  , the poles love her  ?

She's always going to split opinion but definitely the last of the strong leaders. 

• Like 7

Sad thing is....no matter what your opinion of thatcher......if this was a statue of sadiq Khan, Stephen Lawrence, Nelson Mandela or Diane abbot.....nobody would do or say anything 

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sad thing is....no matter what your opinion of thatcher......if this was a statue of sadiq Khan, Stephen Lawrence, Nelson Mandela or Diane abbot.....nobody would do or say anything 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Police release CCTV footage of vandal breaking glass over plaque honouring murdered teenager Stephen...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

They would be hunting the perpetrators and throwing the trial by social media hate crime facebook at them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

I'm not far from grantham,  my Polish workmate lives there he's real excited about this  , the poles love her  ?

She's always going to split opinion but definitely the last of the strong leaders. 

why do the poles love her...?  when she was in power im sure the poles loved there hero Lech Walese ..big union man in the polish shipyards 

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

why do the poles love her...?  when she was in power im sure the poles loved there hero Lech Walese ..big union man in the polish shipyards 

Some Polish lads i spoke too when the first wave came over years ago when i mentioned this union leader they said they did not like him. I remember Thatcher once praising him has he had gone against the communist party. I think the young Poles who came over wanted all the trappings of a materialistic society with more money in their pockets to have luxury s they could not afford or get in Poland.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

WWW.PRESIDENT.PL

Margaret Thatcher occupies a special place in Polish history and Polish hearts, President...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, kanny said:

The soviets knew she was far more dangerous than Regan and respected her for it ? She would have pushed the button without hesitation, if needed be.

• Like 3