EDRD

Guest Pat

got this months EDRD and the front cover is great why doesnt someone stick a picture of that in there local paper let people know what will happen if the ban goes through might change there minds. well just thought id say this anyway.

EDRD mag No150 page7, RE:letter from T.V.EDWARDS.

1st April 2004, saw news item about the government allowing the continued slaughter of animals for Hallal and Kosher meat. I honestly thought it was an April Fools. It wasn't.

Since then i've sent many, many emails to the BBC Online debates and Fivelive when they have been talking about banning hunting, Pointing out the cruelty involved in the slaughter of animals in this way, none have ever been printed/broadcast. I wonder why ?.

Looking back, perhaps Mr Harcombe should have changed his name to Rev. Harcombe, and changed "EDRD" to "The Parish Magazine". And if we said it was our religion to find a fox, hold it up by the tail, cut its throat and let it bleed to death they would not have legislated against hunting.

The word "Religion" carrys great weight.

Don't worry lads the police can't be everywhere, they spend most of their time chasing me coz i've got a headlight off, or fog lights on when it's not foggy( 6-9 points for that one, so they keep telling me :icon_redface: )

KEEP WORKING THOSE DOGS :good::good::good:

he is a p***y who lives at caithness, who had to move from manchester or be shot for some reason which i wont mention on here. he also lives in a dream world stating he had a greyhound that could course for 15 mins so i offered to pay his travel cost to come for a run back in 1995 but the dog broke its leg :icon_redface:

You been getting much shaun?

always, we had a good day yesturday running the 16 dog final which C. Moyes dog won 3 out of 3, then we went for a run and flint got on a long run , well over 5 mins and he took it onto a rock hard field, then i lost him for at least an hour, these shooter found him with the hare, so he could have run it alot longer, gladly they brought him back without any fuss, but he took alot of skin off his stoppers :icon_redface: .

but he should be ok for next week as he his made of hard stuff just like me :haha:

i think i'll try him down roocliffe this week, he took a few down there the other week :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: or was it catton near to the rescue centre

:lol: If hes made of your stuff he will be like a rich tea biscuit thats done 30 seconds in a cuppa, a floppy wreck :haha::haha: . Have you upgraded your camcorder yet, theres some real bargains on amazon to be had, decent sonys digicams for £199.