Yorkshire game fair

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The way things are now,not a good idea to parade around these shows with any dogs showing signs of work imo...most just cater for the rossete chasers with a van full of dogs and one for every class?

Went to sennybridge a few weeks back for something to do with the mrs, saw a particular ginger gentleman with a truck full of terriers and young boys with him, he spent best part of 2 hours trimming the multiple dogs beards and tails, and abusing everyone that walked past him and his dogs, the way he spoke to one women whilst waiting for a cuppa was f***ing disgusting. seemed like a absolute tool if you ask me honestly his manner made my blood boil, never will i partake in such shite and not to eager to even attend any, spoke to a few decent lads but majority were up tight know it all fuckwits 

atb BT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I was told yesterday that my pup is a pure deerhound ! ? !

6bcd25cd-5f62-4986-b70c-fdd51b2957a4.JPG.7318552d99797ac998d22d6a1824955e.JPGS

Cheers.

I know you won't take this the wrong way, charts, but even with the pup facing the opposite direction, she still looks happier than you do!! ??

By the way, she's coming along VERY nicely.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

They tell me my bitch is a wolfhound ?I tell them it's an F1 beddy whippet ?her size comes from hybrid vigour ?20190126_141826.jpg.f293a992ac6f7ba1f14b4ca497c06d3f.jpg

But it was the JUDGE that told me ! ? !

6ad66f2d-25b7-46d6-8c21-6fa2e78df7ab.JPG.a3f1c4c9223454c0b4f081aadce7c82c.JPG

No wonder I don't look happy ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, BIG TOM said:

Went to sennybridge a few weeks back for something to do with the mrs, saw a particular ginger gentleman with a truck full of terriers and young boys with him, he spent best part of 2 hours trimming the multiple dogs beards and tails, and abusing everyone that walked past him and his dogs, the way he spoke to one women whilst waiting for a cuppa was f***ing disgusting. seemed like a absolute tool if you ask me honestly his manner made my blood boil, never will i partake in such shite and not to eager to even attend any, spoke to a few decent lads but majority were up tight know it all fuckwits 

atb BT

Nothings changed then since I first met him at 13/14 yr old... sennibridge used to be a good show...last few times I been ,was very clicky and full of gobshites been digging all of 5 mins..only one I go to now other than my local is the north Wales working terrier show??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nothings changed then since I first met him at 13/14 yr old... sennibridge used to be a good show...last few times I been ,was very clicky and full of gobshites been digging all of 5 mins..only one I go to now other than my local is the north Wales working terrier show??

Bang on there mate not my cup of tea that crowd ill stick to myself and the few good uns about ?

atb BT

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/05/2022 at 12:41, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Anyone know if Weston park is on this year 

apparently its now called weston Park Country fair and its on September 17th and 18th. 

• Like 1