Yorkshire game fair

14 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Does anyone know if the dog show is on both days or just one can’t find it anywhere I’m not on Facebook so makes things difficult 

Phone them or email them.

The lurchers were on both days in the past when a friend of mine ran it, but it's under new management now, so best to check with them ?

Cheers.

18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Was discussing shows with an avid show goer a few days ago he was saying the shows as a whole are/were in decline even before this covid malarkey is that true

I support very few shows these days.

Two weeks ago I went to my local hunt show, The Tynedale. It was well supported, but no trade stands.

Yesterday I was at the Fell & Moorland show at Blanchland, again, well supported but no trade stands.

They seem to be more of a family day out with pet dogs, rather than working dogs, but if they help to financially support the Hunts and the likes of the Fell & Moorland, good luck to them ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Is your ginger mate and his entourage still dragging their arse around them ?

? All wearing their matching Ridgeline smocks in the f***ing heat... like seeing the Tyson fury of the digging world?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I enjoy having a walk about and having a nose ... normally bump into a few tidy lads for a catch up...spend most of the day listening to expert after expert telling me how my dogs are bred? ah the joys?

I was told yesterday that my pup is a pure deerhound ! ? !

6bcd25cd-5f62-4986-b70c-fdd51b2957a4.JPG.7318552d99797ac998d22d6a1824955e.JPGS

Cheers.

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I was told yesterday that my pup is a pure deerhound ! ? !

6bcd25cd-5f62-4986-b70c-fdd51b2957a4.JPG.7318552d99797ac998d22d6a1824955e.JPGS

Cheers.

They tell me my bitch is a wolfhound ?I tell them it's an F1 beddy whippet ?her size comes from hybrid vigour ?20190126_141826.jpg.f293a992ac6f7ba1f14b4ca497c06d3f.jpg

• Haha 1