Dental Therapist.

12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The sight of that meat turning on a spit turns my stomach. They would have to pay me to eat a kebab,not the other way round.

And every time the dentists left hand goes in your mouth there’s more Pooh particles than grebs kebab meat and chips has on it ????

• Confused 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the wife use the train ticket smile.....Cheap as chips...?  

There was a big thing about 'Turkey teeth' in the UK media last week. They file your real teeth down and stick veneers on. But some people are left with horrific problems afterwards. They must be f***

They look much better mate, what an improvement.... you must be well chuffed

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

My mate and his wife have just been to antalya to get veneers, he bottled out at the last minute and just got a filling and whitening, his wife got the full Hollywood smile, the dentist was telling him last week they had just under 50 patients from Liverpool/Manchester area (grafters la) , they are thinking of opening a practice there. 

There was a big thing about 'Turkey teeth' in the UK media last week. They file your real teeth down and stick veneers on. But some people are left with horrific problems afterwards. They must be f****n mad to pay all that money to look like a horse and risk lifelong pain.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

There was a big thing about 'Turkey teeth' in the UK media last week. They file your real teeth down and stick veneers on. But some people are left with horrific problems afterwards. They must be f****n mad to pay all that money to look like a horse and risk lifelong pain.

They had a cash counting machine in reception as you get 15% discount for cash, my mate calls his wife Tits and Teeth as she has had both done, in truth she is an incredibly attractive lady and didn't need any restoration work but I think it's fashion? 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

They had a cash counting machine in reception as you get 15% discount for cash, my mate calls his wife Tits and Teeth as she has had both done, in truth she is an incredibly attractive lady and didn't need any restoration work but I think it's fashion? 

I think it’s vanity ?

• Like 2