cracking the flags

Hey up lads, what a lovely day we have here in colchester, ive not long been back from having a covid test prior to my  hope i find you all in good health,  op next tuesday, so im outside on the garden with a nice salad, watching the blue tits bomb in n out the nest box i put up for em last year, hope i find you all in good health 

ta ta fer now 

• Like 10

Nice to hear your in good spirts Keith was watching same thing this morning they are feeding young now in and out in a flash.

Good luck with the op mate atb.

Cheers Arry

well look lads, i can either sit here feeling sorry for myself, or fek it and just get on with what i have, some days like us all, we get downers, but like i say, its absolutely gorgeous here, so im making the most of it, what will be will be eh, arry 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

god im a greedy owd git, ive just eaten a hearty salad, and now ive got home made burgers on the go, i never put weight on though, ive said afore i can shidt a tata more than a pig, and still retain my youthfull figure, theres more lard on ted lune 

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

god im a greedy owd git, ive just eaten a hearty salad, and now ive got home made burgers on the go, i never put weight on though, ive said afore i can shidt a tata more than a pig, and still retain my youthfull figure, theres more lard on ted lune 

shift lol 

28 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

lucky sod , I could put weight on watching you eat ..?