Punchable faces.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not going to lie but I see people on a daily basis that I think to my self this smug c**t could do with a smack in the gob. I also bump in to people with my job who don’t have that face that you think could do with a smack but just on how they act towards people thinking there a class above everyone else an talk down on people like there a piece of shit that could easily do with a punch on the nose so I don’t think it’s all about having a face for a smack I think it’s just some people are just c**ts in general that could do with a slap

• Like 5
1 hour ago, poxon said:

I’m not going to lie but I see people on a daily basis that I think to my self this smug c**t could do with a smack in the gob. I also bump in to people with my job who don’t have that face that you think could do with a smack but just on how they act towards people thinking there a class above everyone else an talk down on people like there a piece of shit that could easily do with a punch on the nose so I don’t think it’s all about having a face for a smack I think it’s just some people are just c**ts in general that could do with a slap

I see some people and take an instant dislike. Wonder if it's like some genetic memory? Maybe our ancestors were in conflict with the people whose faces we dislike. Or maybe I just need help.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I see some people and take an instant dislike. Wonder if it's like some genetic memory? Maybe our ancestors were in conflict with the people whose faces we dislike. Or maybe I just need help.

Possibly mate ??

4 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

I don’t think it’s fair to add schofield,he probably gets punched up the arse 

I bet Gordon the Gopher would like to fist him  up the arse for years of abuse in closet ??

• Haha 1

Them that walk around town in the pedo pants with saggy arse and knees and some dirty shoes...

You just know its the only joggers they own.. always got a smoke and a drink but no washing powder

6 hours ago, Langford said:

I can't bear that man. I mean he's so awful, he really is.

images.jpeg

Yep, I agree. I can't stand this prick and, to hear that he's right up himself nowadays just makes you want to put a forehead on his nose even more :yes:

• Like 2