Second night at lambing field

Tonight was return visit to lambing field. After shooting five with the mighty hmr I wasn't expecting much but managed to better it last night. Crazy numbers but hope this will benefit a lot more than just the lambsIMG_20220512_233510.jpg.bf2a38b693eb5014b2c43a4dc23eb5ab.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

Tonight was return visit to lambing field. After shooting five with the mighty hmr I wasn't expecting much but managed to better it last night. Crazy numbers but hope this will benefit a lot more than just the lambsIMG_20220512_233510.jpg.bf2a38b693eb5014b2c43a4dc23eb5ab.jpg

Brilliant mate , never ceases to amaze me the fox population down South. I'd be lucky to get that off 1 farm for a whole year ?

6 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

What call were you using Bumpy

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

What call were you using Bumpy

Back of my hand first 2 next 2 chicken distress. Last but one vixen on heat. Last one no call at all just had to wait for it to come in.

• Like 4

Brilliant @bumpy22 and that comes from someone that has never had to deal with foxes during lambing......pigs and seagulls, yes, but we are lucky not to have foxes in New Zealand.

What is the scope that have over top of the HMR?

Cheers

Phil

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s fair amount of foxes to find food  what’s the rat population like there ? 

Somerset levels mostly moorland and ditches. Virtually all grazing no crop grown 

• Like 1