Partygate/Beergate.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep and admitted it on a public forum, fine is in the post ?

Johnston is not guilty of "eating a piece of cake at work". He's guilty of a flagrant  and contemptuous disregard for the rules which he instigated on the advice of senior medics. According to th

I'm not usually a "conspiracy theorist", although I do believe the Kennedy Assasinations deserve the appellation "conspiracy". But what about this "partygate/beergate" nonsense ?  Boris has

7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Exactly! Like; Has Francie ever been the front end of a pantomime ass???

Iv already told you ken no,by the sounds of it you have,I wonder has them frogs been the front of a pantomime ass?

10 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I didn’t say you did, I said we did, we the electorate. Or is it democracy you want rid of too?

Il keep going with this saying your biting lol

What your saying is then we're at fault for what boris does because we voted him?not very accurate that,sounds like excuses being made for his actions,comere were you at this party?

17 minutes ago, Francie said:

Il keep going with this saying your biting lol

What your saying is then we're at fault for what boris does because we voted him?not very accurate that,sounds like excuses being made for his actions,comere were you at this party?

Nah you’re right it’s not very accurate, because it’s not what I said! LOL

You’re winging about them passing laws when that is a result of democracy. It’s not like they elected themselves.

• Like 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Nah you’re right it’s not very accurate, because it’s not what I said! LOL

You’re winging about them passing laws when that is a result of democracy. It’s not like they elected themselves.

Yes but them covid laws werent done democratically born,they were rushed through with no debate or nothing?

Il just be straight instead of beating round the Bush,so durning lockdown if your mum was in hospitalised by an acceident or something,an was admitted to hospital,spent several weeks in there deteriorating an you weren't allowed in to see her or comfort her,an then she was about to pass on an you still weren't allowed to see her an then she passed,God forbid,would you still have the same attitude as you do now born?

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yes but them covid laws werent done democratically born,they were rushed through with no debate or nothing?

They were voted on by the houses like the proper democratic process demands. Like every other law.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Il just be straight instead of beating round the Bush,so durning lockdown if your mum was in hospitalised by an acceident or something,an was admitted to hospital,spent several weeks in there deteriorating an you weren't allowed in to see her or comfort her,an then she was about to pass on an you still weren't allowed to see her an then she passed,God forbid,would you still have the same attitude as you do now born?

I don't know what's so hard for you to grasp. These partygate dramas are about on par with going 5mph over the speed limit for me. Everyone does it! So no, my opinion on the hypocrisy and seriousness of this wouldn't have changed.

And FYI, just because I wouldn't get all upset over an MP breaking the speed limit a bit, doesn't mean I don't think the speed limit should be faster! :laugh:

• Like 2

Apparently your first time you are  issued with a warning and not a fine and starmer knows this ....anyway  punishable by a fine simply means legal at a cost ?

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know what's so hard for you to grasp. These partygate dramas are about on par with going 5mph over the speed limit for me. Everyone does it! So no, my opinion on the hypocrisy and seriousness of this wouldn't have changed.

And FYI, just because I wouldn't get all upset over an MP breaking the speed limit a bit, doesn't mean I don't think the speed limit should be faster! :laugh:

I have grasped it,but you haven't grasped my point either,I hope you do t ever have to go through what I said.

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Apparently your first time you are  issued with a warning and not a fine and starmer knows this ....anyway  punishable by a fine simply means legal at a cost ?

We know that's how it works with paedo mps,but what about partygate?

• Haha 1

I think I have said this before but I don’t care about the rule breaking that’s what they are made for, but the point most are missing is that right at the start of the scamdemic none of us new if it was real or not, I actually stayed in with my family for the first 6 weeks of the first lockdown, but at this time no one was vaccinated and no one new the extent of the damage the virus would cause, we were being fed pictures of people in China dropping dead in the street and the propaganda machine was running at full throttle, yet these pricks were willing to meet for food and wine, hug and kiss each other, which just indicates to me that they new it was not the virus they were telling us it was, they were lying about it from day one, that is the only thing that matters in this whole scam and it’s why no one is talking about it ?????

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well, Francie; If you've never been the front end of a pantomime ass ..... Have you ever been the Back end of a pantomime ass?

Have you ever been at the back of size 11 lol

• Haha 3