Partygate/Beergate.

I'm not usually a "conspiracy theorist", although I do believe the Kennedy Assasinations deserve the appellation "conspiracy".

But what about this "partygate/beergate" nonsense ? 

Boris has been found guilty of eating a bit of cake at work and fined £50.

Kier Starmer is under investigation for having a beer and a curry at work.

Starmer demanded Boris resign BEFORE he was found guilty, but is now panicking when the shoe is on the other foot and might be fined, and would have to resign, if he really IS "honourable" .

Labour has said Bori's position would be untenable if he received another fine, but the police have revealed he won't get another.

Now Sir Kier is sweating, waiting to see if HE gets fined !.....oh what at tangled web we weave", as someone once said.

Now what's the betting he DOESN'T get fined ?

Have the "men in grey suits" had a word with the respective Chief Constables, through their Lodges or Clubs, and said it really wouldn't do to have the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition to resign over such trivial matters ?

After all, there are Kighthoods and Peerages at stake for these Chief Constables, and who awards those.....the government of the day.

Just my take on it ?

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep and admitted it on a public forum, fine is in the post ?

Johnston is not guilty of "eating a piece of cake at work". He's guilty of a flagrant  and contemptuous disregard for the rules which he instigated on the advice of senior medics. According to th

I'm not usually a "conspiracy theorist", although I do believe the Kennedy Assasinations deserve the appellation "conspiracy". But what about this "partygate/beergate" nonsense ?  Boris has

No doubt yes.

But as I said when it first came out, and this hasn’t changed just because labours man is on the chopping block, who f***ing cares. LOL. What a load of utter f***ing tit for tat nonsense. Best part of the whole country was at it to some degree!

All the outrage does is turn the wheel.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

No doubt yes.

But as I said when it first came out, and this hasn’t changed just because labours man is on the chopping block, who f***ing cares. LOL. What a load of utter f***ing tit for tat nonsense. Best part of the whole country was at it to some degree!

And deflect attention away from more important matters....

Cheers.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

No doubt yes.

I'd say there's alot of family's who cares born,family members dying alone while these pricks who make the laws didn't abide by them,surely you can see people's point in this?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'd say there's alot of family's who cares born,family members dying alone while these pricks who make the laws didn't abide by them,surely you can see people's point in this?

Totally different regulations from where I’m standing. If they were visiting loved ones who were supposed to be isolated I could buy in. They had a naughty social… like every other c**t in the world did. I’m not having this whiter than white bollocks.

The media are playing their little tune and everyone is dancing. The wheel will turn and what will change…

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Totally different regulations from where I’m standing. If they were visiting loved ones who were supposed to be isolated I could buy in. They had a naughty social… like every other c**t in the world did. I’m not having this whiter than white bollocks.

The media are playing their little tune and everyone is dancing. The wheel will turn and what will change…

Born that's all we know they done because they were caught God knows what they were at,an I don't understand this whiter than white craic,at the end of the day the clowns made the laws but never abided by them thereselves,hundreds if not thousands died alone,how many died with covid,I'm sure a vast majority did on there own,I hope it don't happen to your goodself.

• Like 1

More fines sent to downing Street party's....than anywhere else in the UK over the whole of the lockdowns ?.. Boris made the rules,then broke them multiple times and was laughing while the people of Britain couldn't say goodbye to loved ones etc...some cnut should pay surely???

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

We’re they not all at work for these party’s? I know I had multiple beers at work during the lockdowns on many occasions. Did I break the law in that case? 

Yep and admitted it on a public forum, fine is in the post ?

• Haha 4
57 minutes ago, Francie said:

Born that's all we know they done because they were caught God knows what they were at,an I don't understand this whiter than white craic,at the end of the day the clowns made the laws but never abided by them thereselves,hundreds if not thousands died alone,how many died with covid,I'm sure a vast majority did on there own,I hope it don't happen to your goodself.

Clowns elected by us… or are we going to justify our hypocrisy by claiming that was fixed too?

How will you be paying your fine? Sorry, I expect you followed the rules to the letter right?

Plod might be the de jure beneficiaries of these fines but sky news/the bbc etc are the de facto beneficiaries. They know fine well the public don’t mind being hypocrites if they can stick one to the man… the man that same public elected!

And even in the face of all that, even if justice was fully served, it won’t change a god damn thing!

It just strikes me that this whole circus of a wich hunt is morally corrupt and fundamentally changing nothing anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Clowns elected by us… or are we going to justify our hypocrisy by claiming that was fixed too?

How will you be paying your fine? Sorry, I expect you followed the rules to the letter right?

Plod might be the de jure beneficiaries of these fines but sky news/the bbc etc are the de facto beneficiaries. They know fine well the public don’t mind being hypocrites if they can stick one to the man… the man that same public elected!

And even in the face of all that, even if justice was fully served, it won’t change a god damn thing!

It just strikes me that this whole circus of a wich hunt is morally corrupt and fundamentally changing nothing anyway.

I never voted the tories in born,I worked the whole way through it boss,the fines mean nothing,I want there heads on a pike,you seem to be putting it across as if the public wanted these illegal 'laws' imposed on us,we didnt,an they shouldn't have been put on us,it's OK for all the mps who are on 80 or 90 grand a year plus expenses an coke an drink an rent boys,but the vast majority of the public ain't,we didn't want these restrictions but they were forced on us,an lo an behold the forcers never stood to them either,there power hungry parasites who should be thrown down the ouilette.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Francie said:

I never voted the tories in born,I worked the whole way through it boss,the fines mean nothing,I want there heads on a pike,you seem to be putting it across as if the public wanted these illegal 'laws' imposed on us,we didnt,an they shouldn't have been put on us,it's OK for all the mps who are on 80 or 90 grand a year plus expenses an coke an drink an rent boys,but the vast majority of the public ain't,we didn't want these restrictions but they were forced on us,an lo an behold the forcers never stood to them either,there power hungry parasites who should be thrown down the ouilette.

I didn’t say you did, I said we did, we the electorate. Or is it democracy you want rid of too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The police and crime commissioner for Hull the police force that’s investigating starmer is joy Allen a Labour member and there are also rumours she was at the curry night. 

• Haha 1