Remote Job Offer - Frontend Developer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mushroom have you seen the topics and conversations on here these days , I admire your optimism on filling your vacancy on here ??

My daughter has moved in with her 4 year masters degree, nuclear physics, can take an MRI scanner apart and put it back together again with his eyes shut, studies the atoms of blood or some shit boyfr

Let me simplify things, IT blokes, department (and their kin) drive you f***ing mad ! Lol Everything is “in a minute”, “Later”, “tomorrow”, “let’s stop for a coffee and a chat about last nights e

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

?

There’s a lot of people on here who don’t post or do know people in these types of fields. If I can give someone the chance, I will ;)

Of course…. You can be my chief beach ball polisher. Starting salary will be a weekly sack of potatoes and a do on my inflatable island ?

When can I start

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Mushroom have you seen the topics and conversations on here these days , I admire your optimism on filling your vacancy on here ??

Mushrooms job sounds a bit too technical, probably better of recruiting an equality and diversity officer on here

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

I did once get a phone-call one afternoon offering me a job in Spain if I could get there the next day ?

Spanker? Wannna buy some carbon credits or coloured diamonds ?

Edited by mushroom
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Spanker? Wannna buy some carbon credits or coloured diamonds ?

I actually enjoyed it, fantastic villa and pool, everything paid for, 3k a month expenses and exceptional paydays, I look back on that summer fondly. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, mushroom said:

I have 2 openings for Frontend Developers: If you're interested or know someone who is PM me ;)

Job requirements
You have:

• Extensive JavaScript experience (ES6, TypeScript) and deep knowledge of any modern framework (e.g., React, Svelte or Angular)
  • In-depth knowledge of front-end web technologies (HTML5, CSS3) including modern CSS standards and use of preprocessors (e.g., Sass, PostCSS) as well as front-end build tools (Node, Webpack)
  • In-depth understanding of NodeJS and server-side rendering
  • Solid Unix/Linux and Shell skills. You must be comfortable working from the command line, using GitHub and running Docker
  • Extensive experience working with third party APIs (GraphQL is essential)
  • Experience with testing frameworks writing effective end-to-end tests

Nice to have:

Server-side web technologies for API development (Node, Go)
Aspirations to move into full stack development
DevOps, web infrastructure (Kubernetes) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
Experience with serverless environments (Firebase, AWS and Azure environments Cloud Firestore, Cloud Functions)

Do “men” sometimes apply for these type of jobs too ? 

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do “men” sometimes apply for these type of jobs too ? 

Google the salary ranges for senior front end developers ;)

These types have an almost perfect work/life balance, work when and where they want. So in answer, both “men” and “women” who want these perks apply, not just “nerds” ?

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Google the salary ranges for senior front end developers ;)

These types have an almost perfect work/life balance, work when and where they want. So in answer, both “men” and “women” who want these perks apply, not just “nerds” ?

3 hours ago, Francie said:

Right that's me packed mush,dingy blew up,il see you soon boi

I hope you like bullcrosses mush

• Haha 1