Devils advocate… catch and release

1 hour ago, fireman said:

He got called a cruel b*****d for breaking that minshaw pup he had and rightly so,not sure why he got ran off this site but maybe it was also something to do with him being a cock sure mouthy fecker who knew it all and had the best of the best dogs going,,  :hmm::laugh:

he showed em killed plenty and was funny at times i thought 

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When were younger everything that moves goes in the bag as the years go by and we have been there done it, the thrill of the chase, picking harder runs and sometimes just tootling by admiring quarry l

"A good terrier is the canine Spartan, a warrior, a gladiator....it goes into the bowls of the earth, down a tight tube, in the dark, to face an adversary that is literally fighting for its life, it d

Digging to a good working terrier is a world apart from lurcher work,chalk and cheese...there's not another animal wild/domesticated on the planet that will venture into the underground domain of anot

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

he showed em killed plenty and was funny at times i thought 

He could kill a million things,show lads the same and be the funniest man walking but i'd still think him a wanker for running that young dog into the ground to prove he could/minshaws weren't indestructable/to pop at Andy/ to make up for his little cock/you fecking tell me why a man would do such a thing???...:unknw:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i agree mate and bunny to hand could maybe be released but lurcher work they will be damaged or dead quick aren’t they ?

We used 2 release lot of boars if the dogs got hold of a trophy we let him go so a paying customer could have him 

Over in Tunisia like ? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, fireman said:

He could kill a million things,show lads the same and be the funniest man walking but i'd still think him a wanker for running that young dog into the ground to prove he could/minshaws weren't indestructable/to pop at Andy/ to make up for his little cock/you fecking tell me why a man would do such a thing???...:unknw:

i can remember hearing bits about that what did he do take a pup on and thrash it ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, fireman said:

Maybe because there a bell

On 21/05/2022 at 18:26, fireman said:

He got called a cruel b*****d for breaking that minshaw pup he had and rightly so,not sure why he got ran off this site but maybe it was also something to do with him being a cock sure mouthy fecker who knew it all and had the best of the best dogs going,,  :hmm::laugh:

Mongrels no such thing as a Minshaw ?

Right can of worms this...... letting foxes run is just educating them to a terrier won’t be dug so easy next time and if lads or there dogs arent eating what they catch what are they doing with the carcasses? I did catch a baby rabbit under a pallet the other day at work ....an let it go .... hope a get a gold star an a happy face

• Haha 2

Caught some fat prick Sunday evening dressed from head to toe in realtree camo and with a  deckchair setting up to shoot a load of young drummers on a place I've been dropping rabbits for yrs local?asked him why and if he had permission to shoot from a public footpath onto private land....looked at me blankly the stupid cnut...there was no way he was climbing over the gate to pick any up...fine weather hunter,seen no cnut over there all winter....

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Caught some fat prick Sunday evening dressed from head to toe in realtree camo and with a  deckchair setting up to shoot a load of young drummers on a place I've been dropping rabbits for yrs local?asked him why and if he had permission to shoot from a public footpath onto private land....looked at me blankly the stupid cnut...there was no way he was climbing over the gate to pick any up...fine weather hunter,seen no cnut over there all winter....

Gun men are a different breed of stupid 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Right can of worms this...... letting foxes run is just educating them to a terrier won’t be dug so easy next time

Isn't that the point Jack letting gear run to be educated that will be testing your terrier later on ? I let  every vixen run personally .

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Isn't that the point Jack letting gear run to be educated that will be testing your terrier later on ? I let  every vixen run personally .

Each to there own bud not my cup a tea but I was more on about lurchers and bigger stuff...... wonder if released foxes will still use the local dens when let run or move off sharpish to pastures new ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gene said:

Come on Jack lad, you never dug a fox.

And Blackmag, releasing vixens can't always be done unfortunately, if they get jawed up with a strong terrier there's a good chance it's jaw will be broken.

Oh come on

8 hours ago, Gene said:

Come on Jack lad, you never dug a fox.

And Blackmag, releasing vixens can't always be done unfortunately, if they get jawed up with a strong terrier there's a good chance it's jaw will be broken.

Indeed I have.....