Saluki x grey

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

doing it how you do is called having no faith in what you have bred fireman 

you put 2 good hare killers together with blood you think will work and i would take any pup if need be close my eyes and pick ?

The pup were always bred from proven workers and not every pup bred is a winner and the ones we kept weren't ever made a show of when guests came out to play..:thumbs:..

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you put 2 good hare killers together with blood you think will work and i would take any pup if need be close my eyes and pick ?

If every pup was a winner  they'd be no losers. Alas the pounds are full of beautifully bred losers. 

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Langford said:

And how are you meant to syphon through the winners and losers unless you keep them all back and bring them on yourself?

It's just luck of the gods at the end of the day but if the breeding is right the cards are heavily stacked in your favour.

Everyone's a winner baby that's the truth

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I've kept the last pup in a litter I bred before, let everyone pick theirs and the one left I kept. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Langford said:

Still feed it, or would it be to the gallows?

It would still be a better runner than the lawnshitter greb..

So I'd imagine you would welcome it with open arms ??

11 minutes ago, Langford said:

Imagine getting a bull cross that's too slow for deer and too soft for fox.

Has anybody said this, you stupid boy. ?

Greb you are like the other idiots on this site..waffling on about dogs this and dogs that..when you don't even own a running dog..because you ain't allowed one ? 

Deer and fox are illegal to take with a dog greb..only rabbits and rats allowed..

12 minutes ago, king said:

Greb you are like the other idiots on this site..waffling on about dogs this and dogs that..when you don't even own a running dog..because you ain't allowed one ? 

Deer and fox are illegal to take with a dog greb..only rabbits and rats allowed..

If people only took rabbits and rats there be no need for bullx ? or Salukis really ?‍♂️ Easiest way to pick a pup is let the kids pick it 

• Haha 2