Saluki x grey

8 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Grandparents, I think.

Those two Josh and Candy = Cass.

Del's Luke x Cass = Seal. 

Green lurchers???

probably why there’s loads a blood still about with cauldfields joe swoop etc in today but hardly none threw lucky ? ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

Bangers everyone is different I don't want to get in to a argument but everyone enters different your way I think creates more issues than say a pup that runs free with others  but were all different  and all have different expectations ? but I have yet to see a pup exercising get seriously hurt especially if allowed a free run from early age 

1 hour ago, Langford said:

Lean, mean, fighting machine.

Keeps them in the zone, like wolf looking for it's next meal.

Do you keep the lawnshitter lean greb..so he can track down his next large kebab meat and chips ??

Just now, Langford said:

Who is this fool that speaks of this legendary greb?

I know you can buy chalky and the  boys dvd..

Grebs will be called...

Greb and the gays ??

7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Bangers everyone is different I don't want to get in to a argument but everyone enters different your way I think creates more issues than say a pup that runs free with others  but were all different  and all have different expectations ? but I have yet to see a pup exercising get seriously hurt especially if allowed a free run from early age 

Morning mate. What problems would you say it will create ? Not letting a pack of pups run free In my eyes is definitely the right thing to do when it comes to salkuki greys ? A single pup can be off the lead to run about. A wasn't sayin thats , the dogs ive had an the dog i have here still entertains him self an  entertained him self when running about. His recalls brilliant " Can have him off the lead at the side of me to which he will stay until i give him the heads up to f**k off away from me . As a pup we did lots of training with the 1lb dummies Learning to retrieve back to hand. " After throwning the dummie I'd  get down to his level on one knee ". He would come over with the dummie6p drop it in my hand sometimes hed drop it infront of me , or he'd want me to play with him an start to circle me doing the lurcher pup wobble lol loved to trot at the side of the bike at 9 months very quick learner he was. Did alot of waking round the wooded areas near me plenty of streams Loves the water will run through water all day. There's some little man made pounds on the walk bombing over them jumpin them. So when he was on the land up Lincolnshire a knew these dykes would be no bother for him. So all the training free running was there. Its Just a wouldn't pull up say on some land an open boot an let 3 or 4 saluki greys pups run stupid there's bound to be an accident. But like you said we all train our dogs diffrent.. That's what makes them diffrent from each other. Some are bomb proof some are not 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

show you speed that a whippet could only dream of mate 2F2DEA0A-00EB-4455-9B8E-23AEAD931925.png.04a93fea758ab4136ef696f840e3e67a.png

nice pup , but i do like to see abit more meat on a pup  ,can allways take it off when its stoped growing ;)

• Like 5

How do any of you lot choose a lurcher pup if you don't let them run free and have a mooch with them?,feck me all this picking a pup from 6 weeks old when you've bred the litter :doh:, you'd only pick a pup that old on how fecking pretty it looks and not how it moves,acts or temprament. I'd be watching the litter grow and see how they are and the ones i don't want will soon show themselves and carry on until you have the one you want, that's how i chose my last lurcher and it was from a pals litter who has always done it that way and used to produce some handy collie'xs, my last lurcher was everything i wanted in a lurcher and not once did i or have i ever thought "wonder what the other pups turned out like"..

We used to take all the pups he bred out mooching with us and it sometimes took a few months to finaly have what he/i wanted but by then we also  knew what we had :victory:...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, riohog said:

nice pup , but i do like to see abit more meat on a pup  ,can allways take it off when its stoped growing ;)

he’s shaping up now mate 11 month old rio red meat concoction  in a morning and dry on a night time mate 2 hours bombing about during the day ?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

See you think too much lol now give that pup some food 

? the bit a goodness in seal must a come from luke ? 

me pups sound gl ? food ? it’s already feeding itself on hares ? 

26 minutes ago, fireman said:

How do any of you lot choose a lurcher pup if you don't let them run free and have a mooch with them?,feck me all this picking a pup from 6 weeks old when you've bred the litter :doh:, you'd only pick a pup that old on how fecking pretty it looks and not how it moves,acts or temprament. I'd be watching the litter grow and see how they are and the ones i don't want will soon show themselves and carry on until you have the one you want, that's how i chose my last lurcher and it was from a pals litter who has always done it that way and used to produce some handy collie'xs, my last lurcher was everything i wanted in a lurcher and not once did i or have i ever thought "wonder what the other pups turned out like"..

We used to take all the pups he bred out mooching with us and it sometimes took a few months to finaly have what he/i wanted but by then we also  knew what we had :victory:...

doing it how you do is called having no faith in what you have bred fireman 

you put 2 good hare killers together with blood you think will work and i would take any pup if need be close my eyes and pick ?

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he’s shaping up now mate 11 month old rio red meat concoction  in a morning and dry on a night time mate 2 hours bombing about during the day ?

its a nice pup id have it ,bit of growing to do yet  

• Like 1