Saluki x grey

and bangers the dogs will run for 2 hour none stop playing in 25 degrees bit a water there fine fitness plays a massive part you plum 

biking a dog until january does nothing they need to be hare fit not bike fit ? 

and  lucas who yours is bred from only had 3 mins in the tank anyway ? 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

bangers your scared to death to slip incase you get your collar felt id be sat listening to you blubber a cell down ? 

You wouldn't hear me blubberin because I'd be gone.  You'd be still chasin them c**ts round on the land lol 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and bangers the dogs will run for 2 hour none stop playing in 25 degrees bit a water there fine fitness plays a massive part you plum 

biking a dog until january does nothing they need to be hare fit not bike fit ? 

and  lucas who yours is bred from only had 3 mins in the tank anyway ? 

Like I've said chillout over the summer have a few beers an BBQs. Let the dogs be dogs. Get that pup out 1 to 1 you'll see a difference to your other 2 or 3 after 7 months of basic training. Thing is with a pup aswel you'll notice if they start to know there surround areas they'll play you up even more. Because it knows its way around without following you at toe. If you go to an area where it doesn't know an do abit of training it will stay with you may go abit infront but will look round for reassuring. That's when you tell the pup to come back to you an reward it. But that what your doing letting it pick up bad habits off the other dogs is no good. But in your eyes you think its right so there's no educating you Mc. 

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Quick hurry, whilst we got all them coursing cnuts on same thread we should lock it an throw it away, hopefully we get rid them all in a oner ?

I never thought I'd say this, but Mark would have had the daywalkers going insane, he  could certainly wind them up........and take their money with his little rabbiting bitch ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I never thought I'd say this, but Mark would have had the daywalkers going insane, he  could certainly wind them up........and take their money with his little rabbiting bitch ! ? !

Cheers.

funny times but not as funny as the time mark had his pic took with the winning leveret i’ve never seen a man look so amazed ? killed a leveret dog jacked and he still won the man fall in the sea come out with fish  and chips ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Like I've said chillout over the summer have a few beers an BBQs. Let the dogs be dogs. Get that pup out 1 to 1 you'll see a difference to your other 2 or 3 after 7 months of basic training. Thing is with a pup aswel you'll notice if they start to know there surround areas they'll play you up even more. Because it knows its way around without following you at toe. If you go to an area where it doesn't know an do abit of training it will stay with you may go abit infront but will look round for reassuring. That's when you tell the pup to come back to you an reward it. But that what your doing letting it pick up bad habits off the other dogs is no good. But in your eyes you think its right so there's no educating you Mc. 

i don’t need to reward me dogs mate they will come anyway you do tease em in with a treat ? i will take them fresh land they run full pelt and tackle what obstacles there is like they been on it a hundred times 

how would you educate me bangers ? i can already ride a push bike mate ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i don’t need to reward me dogs mate they will come anyway you do tease em in with a treat ? i will take them fresh land they run full pelt and tackle what obstacles there is like they been on it a hundred times 

how would you educate me bangers ? i can already ride a push bike mate ? 

For one a wouldn't be letting a pack of sighthounds ie saluki crosses run daft round each other. Your bound to come away with one of the dogs injured broken toes for one running sighthounds on rough ground specially in summer months like your sayin you let them do to get fit. I made the mistake my letting one of my dogs run stupid with the other dogs. An a true coursing man told me keep that dog on the lead mate when your round other dogs don't let it off. Only time it should come off the lead is on the land when out workin or when there's no other dogs about. You can walk them with other dogs on lead let them greet other dogs not to make them Malice. But do not let it off the lead. A listened to him for years.. An for a few days a thought f**k it be right. Next min a hard this f****n scream other dog had run straight into its front leg.  A went to see a chap near me a dog man checked him over , said to me he's Just bruised up I'm lucky.. So you do what you want. Saluki type aren't like other lurcher types there prone to injury. Lol 

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m gonna order a whip/grey pup an show yous all how to course properly ?‍♂️?

There was a chap over Barnsley that bred whip/grey. My first dog off Paul Ghana ment to of bred some good stock all line bred for years. This dog I had was a great rabbiting dog day an night. 

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

For one a wouldn't be letting a pack of sighthounds ie saluki crosses run daft round each other. Your bound to come away with one of the dogs injured broken toes for one running sighthounds on rough ground specially in summer months like your sayin you let them do to get fit. I made the mistake my letting one of my dogs run stupid with the other dogs. An a true coursing man told me keep that dog on the lead mate when your round other dogs don't let it off. Only time it should come off the lead is on the land when out workin or when there's no other dogs about. You can walk them with other dogs on lead let them greet other dogs not to make them Malice. But do not let it off the lead. A listened to him for years.. An for a few days a thought f**k it be right. Next min a hard this f****n scream other dog had run straight into its front leg.  A went to see a chap near me a dog man checked him over , said to me he's Just bruised up I'm lucky.. So you do what you want. Saluki type aren't like other lurcher types there prone to injury. Lol 

That probably happened because it was molly coddled to much had no sense about it, the best way to get a dog in shape without work is to let them free run with another dog chasing each other around mock coursing, does young dogs the world of good plenty of exercise opening there lungs up, go for a walk for an hour leave them play about have mad bursts learn how to twist and turn 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

That probably happened because it was molly coddled to much had no sense about it, the best way to get a dog in shape without work is to let them free run with another dog chasing each other around mock coursing, does young dogs the world of good plenty of exercise opening there lungs up, go for a walk for an hour leave them play about have mad bursts learn how to twist and turn 

Something I've always done? 

12 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Keeps my 3 fit qnd sharp .