Saluki x grey

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

No point arguing with him mc you obviously do plenty with your dogs. His don’t go off the lead ?

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how he's going on is right.. Nob 

Edited by Bangersanmash
7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've told you your okay talking now mc there's a good 8 months to go. I asked you last season if you wanted a spin an you said you was busy. So you've got a pup free running pulling things up. I call that hunting up.. ffs. Something that it will carry on doing. You've just said you'll see a right dog if we're out eatin its quarry wtf is that all about. On that note I'm out. 

i be here mate we are 5 month off start october older dogs 

me pups already are hunting up and about mate i want that in em from young when a hare shakes a dog it needs to find it again 

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how he's going on is right.. Nob 

So you don’t want a dog hunting through cover to carry on the course the other side? 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how hew going on is right.. Nob 

land close to me ? the land you run in 30mins from me doncaster scunthorpe all close ? 

coursing they will quarter a field and come when i call em 

dogs down from sankey stuff seem to have good noses don’t they 

my pups been in out a woods  cover  over dykes in our bushes full pelt chasing about since they had there jabs then things get up nose starts working by 10 month old they have entered there self i just let nature take it’s course ? it really is that easy ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i be here mate we are 5 month off start october older dogs 

me pups already are hunting up and about mate i want that in em from young when a hare shakes a dog it needs to find it again 

When a hare shakes them lol If your up on fens mate your dog shouldn't be getting shaked off only if its round farm equipment or down a hole on edge of land. Even on land like swynefleet or spaldington or howden you shouldn't be getting shaken off lol. You don't need to teach a pup to hunt up because a hare might shake it off. Out coursing they will soon twig on at the right age will the dog. But you ask any coursing or none coursing a dog f****n off hunting up is a head burner..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

When a hare shakes them lol If your up on fens mate your dog shouldn't be getting shaked off only if its round farm equipment or down a hole on edge of land. Even on land like swynefleet or spaldington or howden you shouldn't be getting shaken off lol. You don't need to teach a pup to hunt up because a hare might shake it off. Out coursing they will soon twig on at the right age will the dog. But you ask any coursing or none coursing a dog f****n off hunting up is a head burner..

some of the best dogs to ever run would hunt up kill one after the other would they not ? i don’t only run big open land bangers i love to run tricky spots aswell a good one will kill em on all land 

i need more than a dog with good stamina that i just run on deserts with 

a dog that comes back as soon as it looses sight id be asking me self did it really want to kill it

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

land close to me ? the land you run in 30mins from me doncaster scunthorpe all close ? 

coursing they will quarter a field and come when i call em 

dogs down from sankey stuff seem to have good noses don’t they 

my pups been in out a woods  cover  over dykes in our bushes full pelt chasing about since they had there jabs then things get up nose starts working by 10 month old they have entered there self i just let nature take it’s course ? it really is that easy ? 

Good noses was a c**t for f****n off 

Edited by Bangersanmash
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some of the best dogs to ever run would hunt up kill one after the other would they not ? i don’t only run big open land bangers i love to run tricky spots aswell a good one will kill em on all land 

i need more than a dog with good stamina that i just run on deserts with 

a dog that comes back as soon as it looses sight id be asking me self did it really want to kill it

Would they f**k if your coursing for money an your dog kills one then pulls another up on same slip it doesn't mean it's on your score card that you've killed two out of the match. It's just unlucky that your dogs guna be f****d for its next slip. This is what a mean by proper coursing men an lads thinking there coursing men. No body in the right mind would be chuffed about there dog huntin up after putting a decent run in. But when my dogs have put a decent run in the past , they've just stood over the quarry mouthing it or brought it back to me. 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?

You saying them sankey dogs have good noses. That c**t just f****d off for half hour or would pull one up an us lads would be thinkin wtf. Just come all this way an not getting a run because his dogs an ignorant c**t 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Would they f**k if your coursing for money an your dog kills one then pulls another up on same slip it doesn't mean it's on your score card that you've killed two out of the match. It's just unlucky that your dogs guna be f****d for its next slip. This is what a mean by proper coursing men an lads thinking there coursing men. No body in the right mind would be chuffed about there dog huntin up after putting a decent run in. But when my dogs have put a decent run in the past , they've just stood over the quarry mouthing it or brought it back to me. 

f****d for next run just give them half hour ? 

real uns i seen stop 2 f****d spot  another jog after it keeping it in sight get breath back  get it up from we’re it seen it go stop that un absolute killers 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You saying them sankey dogs have good noses. That c**t just f****d off for half hour or would pull one up an us lads would be thinkin wtf. Just come all this way an not getting a run because his dogs an ignorant c**t 

the man had real uns same as nuttal stamina packed dogs bred from quality id take them type a dogs any day a the week 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?

I had a sankey dog out of Oscar. Which a sold to kipper mustard round cover he once put this run In round some sloe Berry bushes thick cover an a thought there's no way he's got this hare. Cover at least 300 yard in length an deep about 20 yards set back which led onto another bit of land. A ran round  to the other side of the cover an he was there with it face all bust up ran that for about 3 mins that day. Then another time over howden way near that river at bottom on the field at bottom near the out buildings there some long cover there just before that sheep field at bottom. All you could see was his head a was stood near them out building ran that for about 4 mins  killed it . One of lads who was out that day from Manchester way seen him run in that cover an was shocked. Lads have permission over there from him on that pig farm. Like a say come Jan will have a Spin 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1