Saluki x grey

They've got eyes like a shit hole rat too one of the best eye sight in all lurcher types. This was two days ago he'd notice something moving in this bit of  Marsh land to left of the field . Turned out to be a mink potterin abart after a a female mallard. He was focused on the mink way before me and the other half even noticed it. My other half was like for f**k sake come get ya f****n dog it won't move for me lol. Im like look at that just stay there. Can't beat capturing that look when sighthound or lurchers focused on its quarry , natural prey drive its priceless. Its good to have one that just spots its quarry an waits to be slipped. I've seen a few in my past that notice it before you do. An next minute there yap an howling like f**k an all you see is the quarry in distance gone. A pal of mine had one a dknt know who was loudest him or dog screaming shut the f**k up lol. That's another bad trait there in the saluki type. At home he's still on the ball out of the window for cats or owt that moves. 

20220504_103206~3.jpg

20220512_112333.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, C.green said:

Alot of the real special coursing types have funny ways ive found and alot of lads wouldnt be able to put up with the headache of them. My pal had a real goodun not long ago all he done all day was bark would set about adults or pups try and bite ya face over hares but you just new when he was on it was dying and when the conditions were shit for most he thrived. I had a pup off the dog and was as feral as him just didnt want to know people. Ive had one or two on the other hand that were as clever as any other dog and no trouble whatsoever but they wasnt as special as some of the headache dogs ive seen.

spot on c green the good uns have that feral in em you don’t have to worry about lads thieving in em katchum there like having a german shepherd that’s after your throat ? they will be good with dogs they know but others or around kills they will try knacking em but won’t go over to knack em or bother with them out and about there strange 

as for hunting up they should do that from the first thing see they are like they are wired twitching quartering a field nose down like a spaniel as a pup first time it get fur id want em growling you up ripping at it they will get out of it after.a while and a few whips a the lead but will always do it to other people 

them that a laid back straight back on lead once the quarry hit cover and  have no real instinct to kill wont hit stuff full pelt to  get mouth on it are pets man ? 

• Like 1

i’ve seen more than one coursing bred smash a bull cross up in my time aswell they not all soft scared things but some are they born like it come out there mother nervy and it’s not ever coming out of them 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why ye mention me with thieving? Your Fcuking mental ?

? i thought you mentioned about waking   up one day and they gone thieved but it was dc looking back ? 

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

spot on c green the good uns have that feral in em you don’t have to worry about lads thieving in em katchum there like having a german shepherd that’s after your throat ? they will be good with dogs they know but others or around kills they will try knacking em but won’t go over to knack em or bother with them out and about there strange 

as for hunting up they should do that from the first thing see they are like they are wired twitching quartering a field nose down like a spaniel as a pup first time it get fur id want em growling you up ripping at it they will get out of it after.a while and a few whips a the lead but will always do it to other people 

them that a laid back straight back on lead once the quarry hit cover and  have no real instinct to kill wont hit stuff full pelt to  get mouth on it are pets man ? 

You need need some lessons on wording Mc because can I f**k understand that comment lol. Starting from they will be good - to - there strange. That bit of the comment doesn't make sense. You sound like Vicki pollard off little Britain my lad lol 

Edited by Bangersanmash
9 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You need need some lessons on wording Mc because can I f**k understand that comment lol. Starting from they will be good - to - there strange. That bit of the comment doesn't make sense. You sound like Vicki pollard off little Britain my lad lol 

if they are part of the pack or dogs your with a lot or even other runners they will be ok unless they try going near there kill then they are knacked 

if they see a strange dog and they are off the lead they won’t even acknowledge them if the dog they don’t know comes over to em on or off the lead they will knack em normally very protective dogs 

youve had one that’s a pet mate i wouldn’t expect you to understand 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

if they are part of the pack or dogs your with a lot or even other runners they will be ok unless they try going near there kill then they are knacked 

if they see a strange dog and they are off the lead they won’t even acknowledge them if the dog they don’t know comes over to em on or off the lead they will knack em normally very protective dogs 

sent you a message mc hull

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

They've got eyes like a shit hole rat too one of the best eye sight in all lurcher types. This was two days ago he'd notice something moving in this bit of  Marsh land to left of the field . Turned out to be a mink potterin abart after a a female mallard. He was focused on the mink way before me and the other half even noticed it. My other half was like for f**k sake come get ya f****n dog it won't move for me lol. Im like look at that just stay there. Can't beat capturing that look when sighthound or lurchers focused on its quarry , natural prey drive its priceless. Its good to have one that just spots its quarry an waits to be slipped. I've seen a few in my past that notice it before you do. An next minute there yap an howling like f**k an all you see is the quarry in distance gone. A pal of mine had one a dknt know who was loudest him or dog screaming shut the f**k up lol. That's another bad trait there in the saluki type. At home he's still on the ball out of the window for cats or owt that moves. 

20220504_103206~3.jpg

20220512_112333.jpg

cracking looking animal.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Thats what am saying buying a dog in at 8 months warning signs should of been there mate. He's thought Al keep the c**t on till its 8 months old maybe bought In may or June time. Who evers buyin it " will of thought another 4 months on its back takes it to 12 months " Soon be September most of works been done. Lads reeled a loads of bollock to ya like most of them do . Retrieve back to hand , quite as a mouse in kennel dog with other dogs in back of motor it was Killing 4 out of 4s when it was 8 week old haha. Turns out its what nightmare are made of lol

It was green as grass I knew lad it was off he'd not done a thing with it but I liked the dog. Just a heap a shit lol

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You talk like a plum mc I've never heard as much shite talked about a saluki cross , that's the truth pal. Any f****n dog will attack another when it tries to dominate it's presences around another dogs prey or meal. At first it will show the other dog the warning signs by Snowing an a shake of the head teeth showin. Then if it doesn't listen that's when it will have ago at the other dog. All dogs have these traits from the wild dog in them not just Saluki crosses lol. I had a miniature Jackie that would try f**k any dog up that went near her kill. A wouldn't expect you to clock on with this tho being from Hull its just the cod in you. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You talk like a plum mc I've never heard as much shite talked about a saluki cross , that's the truth pal. Any f****n dog will attack another when it tries to dominate it's presences around another dogs prey or meal. At first it will show the other dog the warning signs by Snowing an a shake of the head teeth showin. Then if it doesn't listen that's when it will have ago at the other dog. All dogs have these traits from the wild dog in them not just Saluki crosses lol. I had a miniature Jackie that would try f**k any dog up that went near her kill. A would expect you to clock on with this tho being from Hull its just the cod in you. 

? there’s hundreds a coursing and saluki breds scared of there own shadow i like a male to be nasty them soft as shit ones are as soft as shit ? they won’t be no warning growling baring teeth they be straight in  you’ve had one pet saluki isnt even in double figures daytime at 5  mate and there’s no cod in me we don’t eat it in hull we eat haddock cd is full a worms and sent out o the plums up and down the country ? 

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? there’s hundreds a coursing and saluki breds scared of there own shadow i like a male to be nasty them soft as shit ones are as soft as shit ? they won’t be no warning growling baring teeth they be straight in  you’ve had one pet saluki isnt even in double figures daytime at 5  mate and there’s no cod in me we don’t eat it in hull we eat haddock cd is full a worms and sent out o the plums up and down the country ? 

Listen lads that I know wouldn't entertain you mate having a nasty dog in back of motor with theirs. Why the f**k would you want a nasty dog that's a divs way of talking mc. Same as that they'll be straight in. What kind of talk is that.  Lads that I know wouldn't entertain you having a dog that's a c**t in back of there motor going coursing.  Knowing you've made the dog that way even more so. If a dog starts them tricks it's getting hit straight on muzzle.